Sunday Ratings: Crisis, Resurrection, Believe, Cosmos, Amazing Race, Mentalist

Crisis ratingsSunday, March 16, 2014 ratingsNew episodes: Crisis, Believe, America’s Funniest Home Videos, Once Upon a Time, Resurrection, The Simpsons, American Dad!, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, The Mentalist, The Good Wife, The Amazing Race, and 60 Minutes. Reruns: The Voice.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page or go here.

These are the fast affiliate ratings. The percentages represent the change since the previous original episode. (Percentages aren’t given for reruns or specials.) To see past ratings for a particular show, click the show’s link. The show pages are updated with the daily final ratings when they become available. Those pages include season averages to date.

What were you watching last night? Original network programming, reruns, cable, or something else?

carol March 18, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I watched resurrection and found it to be a good show hope it continues to be that way .I find that a lot of shows are good at first and then the writers run out of ideas and the shows get boring .

K Worden March 17, 2014 at 5:31 pm

I worry about Crisis giving the crazies in the world ideas on how to take their insanity to a new level! Some people will say it is just a TV show, it shows how to use one’s children to get done the things they don’t want to be caught doing themselves!

Rose March 18, 2014 at 7:52 am

Hate to tell you K Worden, but the “crazies of the world” already know how to do what they do. Think 9/11.

K Worden March 18, 2014 at 8:10 am

Rose they were not holding children hostage to get the parents to do the violence that they did! I worry that the mere threat to children has increased with this type of show because it shows them how and it also shows how the authorities will handle it, so it gives them more information about how to use children and how to get away! Yes they’re are crazies out there and we don’t need to give them new ideas on how to terrorize this country! Even on 9/11 children were not the targets they were collateral damage, this show is letting them know that our children mean a lot to us that most of us would die to keep our children safe! The crazies do enough without there being a TV show showing them how to use our children against us!

Pat Jones March 17, 2014 at 2:33 pm

I used to love The Mentalist but after they found Red John and then about everybody got sent to the fbi; it is not as interesting as it was and they are minus 2 of their people most of the time. I hope they go back to the original way that they started.

Nancy Johnson March 17, 2014 at 1:50 pm

I recently read The Crazy Ones. ROBINS WILLIAMS HAS BEEN CANCELLED BY THE CEO OF CBS!! There are several.shows.on. CBS that I.have.stopped watching due to.decisions made. by people we.don’t know. I had watched Young & Restless since the very first day. NO MORE it’s change WRITERS. Ratings who knows. There isn’t any quality to these shows.

I have stated this several times! I watch Andy Griffin, Gilligans Island as fillers. I use to love PERSONS OF INTEREST I stopped they killed off people and went in a different direction.

What has happen to TV????

admin March 17, 2014 at 6:34 pm

The Crazy Ones has not been cancelled.

JC March 17, 2014 at 8:29 pm