Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

282 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. really says

Ok that hurt, step on people’s hearts much! I LUV SUPAH NINJAS! AHH! It’s Incredible Crew all over again. Why do all the good shows leave?

2. brianna says

WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN!! I LOVE SUPAH NINJAS AND THEN SOMEONE WHO ID RETARDED CANCELED IT WELL I HATE WHO EVER DID THIS!!!

3. emgee says

this makes no sense. Y did nick have to end a show like that. Kagema takes mike and flies off with him, and then nick cancels the show?

4. anonymous 2 says

Nick certainly knows how to end a show (sarcasm) cant they do a one off episode to do something about that cliffhanger? If nick keeps doing that they will get less viewers

5. anna rose says

i can’t believe this is true, what about us?? i mean i want to know what happened, crap, i’m furious!!!! this so damn selfish from nickelodeon!! they did not even finish the season! i want season 3 so bad!

6. Daniela says

Yeah I really liked the supah ninjas. I was really upset when I came back from Bakersfield when I saw that there was no SUPAH NINJAS!

7. says

I thank if any one is out there can do something they should
    Because mike is my Fav carter and I going to stop watching
    Nick tv and all of my family is going to keep wright end tell we
    Git supah ninjas back on the air and I hate nick canen he was the
    One who cansialled the show I think if he didn’t I still wouldn’t
    Like because teennick top 10 is the worst show ever and he’s a rilly
    BAD host

8. says

I think you people can go and do the right thing
    make a 3 season of supah ninjas because cliffhangers
    Aren’t right what wood happen if your Fav show got canseled
    And you don’t know what happens to the beast Carter’s

9. yodog says

yeah nick likes dropping good shows like this and getting more shows like degrassi..stupid….especially to end like that and to never have mike and amanda officially get together

10. Sarah says

Nickelodeon is out of it’s mind. Clearly fans and viewers don’t matter to this network. Hopefully the cast and crew are all on to bigger and better things.

11. Grandizer says

I can understand the major networks doing this, but there is no reason why Nick can not produce the 2 – 4 episodes it would take to end the series properly.

• says

WHY DID YOU CANCEL NEW SUPAH NINJAS IT WAS MY FAVOURATE PPROGRAM NOW I AND ALL 2,000OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS ARE NOT GOING TOO WATCH NICKELODEON SO IF I WERE U I WOULD PUT SUPAH NINJAS BACK ON OR YOU WILL LOSE MOST OF YOUR VIEWERS