Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

Darryl Griffin November 27, 2013 at 8:47 am

They should cancel spongebob and fairy godparents like come on i really love supah ninja Bring back the tv show Nick

Austin October 27, 2013 at 4:59 pm

You guys I’m so mad because it got cancelled supah ninjas was amazing and it should en properly they should have a season three so we get to see what happens to mike

Ryan October 28, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Yea, I agree with you, Austin.

Dorrelle wright November 23, 2013 at 2:30 pm

or season 3 should be the final season i enjoy this show so much

Aaron October 1, 2013 at 6:18 pm

Supah ninjas shouled have been given a third season. I wonder how upset the actresses must be?

Aaron October 1, 2013 at 6:15 pm

When I said they’re going to cancell Sam & Cat, I just found out that nick added an additional 20 episodes and that it may be renewed for season 2 so, keep your fingers crossed!

Claire September 29, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Honestly, I’m so upset that Supah Ninjas ended. It was more funnier and better than all the other kid shows. I cant even believe that spongebob is still going on. Supah Ninjas is the best show ive ever watched and after nickelodeon announced that there is not going to be a season 3, i suddenly just stopped watching tv shows and just decided to watch videos on youtube instead. I mean, I cant find any other shows that are much funny as this series. Im not saying that all the other shows suck, im just saying that they should bring supah ninjas back. Sorry if this doesnt make sense. Upset right now:(((((

Aaron September 25, 2013 at 6:42 pm

If there’s any show that nick should cancell it should be SPONGEBOB that yellow dimwitted idiot. They cancell every show except that wacko idiot ( Spongebob) It’s not fair Nick, if Nick wants more viewers than disney they need to stop cancelling all the really good shows ( Victorious, How To Rock, Big Time Rush, Wendell & Vinnie, Marvin Marvin) By the way did I mention they’re going to cancell SAM & CAT and the HAUNTED HATHAWAYS. Nick horrible Now I just watch disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan September 26, 2013 at 8:13 am

I agree they should cancel spongbob and just end it with a huge movie. And why r they cancelling Sam and Cat. That show is funny. Anyways I agree with you.

Aaron September 24, 2013 at 6:17 pm

They should at least do a big final episode. Supah ninjaz was my favorite action show on N ickelodeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Nick get your act together and they wonder why more people watch disney channel, it’s beause Nickelodeon keeps cancelling the best shows and yet they have the nerve to keep Spongebob on the air.

Ryan September 24, 2013 at 7:26 pm

I know right. Spongebob and The Fairly Odd Parents are their saviours.

clarence singleton September 23, 2013 at 9:00 pm

this is crazy i wont to see what happing there have to be another season of supah ninjas.

Kristina September 21, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I’m so sad that there will not be a season 3. Bring back supah ninjas!

Ryan September 23, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I completely agree with you. They should end it properly at least.

Ryan September 19, 2013 at 5:58 pm

I agree with all of you guys. Supah Ninjas was the best show ever. I liked how it was funny but serious. I think that they should end it with a movie to end it right. Now I am so sad about this show because it is gone.

hero August 23, 2013 at 1:35 am

supah ninjas was my favorite show so they should not end it without season 3 and we did not now what happend to mike

Ang August 17, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Im not too happy that it got canceled. I mean loved everything about this show and now its gone. They keep unfunny untalented shows hinting to anything fred related and what lose this? I might have lost my interest in the network all together.

hero August 23, 2013 at 1:37 am

i feel the sameway

Angela August 13, 2013 at 8:26 pm

OK, first, I am literally crying my eyes out because I just spent the last few days re watching every singe episodes, and the ones I missed also. And Now I am in tears, because I want to know what happens next! I hate that every time I get attached to the charecters, and the show it ends up getting cancelled.

Betty Sexton August 11, 2013 at 7:47 pm

i agree with sam. nick used to be great and funny and they continued that with supah ninjas. now its gone too.

Sam August 8, 2013 at 3:56 pm

If nick were to just ask a couple people some if not all would say they want supah ninjas back. I don’t think nicks doing to hot.