Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

287 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Amanda says

Supah ninjas shouldn’t have been canceled because people really liked the show and you can’t just finish a series with a gigantic cliff hanger like that. I’m really upset about this.

2. Anonymous says

That is just crap to me. WHY R THEY CANCELLING ALL THE SHOWS I LIKE. THANKS FOR CANCELLING MY FAVOURITE SHOW NICK.I hope they get a kids choice award though.

3. AND(JUAN) says

I think that supah ninjas should not be canceled because it creates imagination and also it’s very entertaining. Supah ninjas helped build my imagination and most of the times, I would pretend I’m a ninja. To conclude, supah ninjas should come back. 100%

4. Morgan says

I cannot believe it, this was a decent show really funny, good actors and stupid Nick decides to cancel it why do all the shows I l like get canceled err. I hope another company will pick it back up where it left off.

5. Melissa says

I am furious i want supah ninjas back the stupid producers of theses shows are cancenling the best shows on nick and leaving all the crappy ones they should cancel the garbage they call shows that are replacing the good ones. and they should bring back Quality TV instead of this trash .I will never watch nick ever again untill all the good shows are on and all the crappy ones are gone cause nicks producers have no taste in good quality shows .They just like crappy one. and john was really right about these shows

6. Kemar says

Nick I am a pro at making these things and in my long experience people kill them self over things like this you guys need to give these show an happy ending giving.Like if you are planning to cancel a show I think that you should order a season that ends all of the drama in the film and that will keep the viewers from hating and give the show an happy ending and I think you can start with supah ninjas beacuse I have never seen a teenage acting show like that much.

7. Ray says

Come on I want until 3 am to watch supah ninjas reruns that is the only thing that keeps me happy I can’t see why nick is canceling all of these great show and keeping stupid ones on like sponge and the fairy god parents I say that nick is messed up all my family cousins and friend now hates nick supah ninjas was one of the greatest shows. Just like zoey101,
    Icarly, and victories nick has to stop canceling shows that are important to us STOP NICK STOP CANCELING ALL GREAT SHOWS

8. Greg says

I really like Supah Ninja. I get up every morning at 3am to watch the show.out of all the shows why would they cancel this show. Cancel spung bob that’s a stupid show.
    Bring back the show.

9. John says

I hope another station picks this show up because all Nick does is cancel good shows and keep stupid ones just because of money. Do they know how many fans they’re hurting. Its like House of Anubis. The announcement was supposed to come out in summer and it still hasnt come out. Stop replacing good quality shows with stupid ones. I hope people are writing angry letters because they deserve it. Who do they think they are breaking thousands of hearts. IM SO MAD!!!!!! If Supah Ninjas doesnt come back somehow than I’ll be furious. Nick should be ashamed because lots of people are really depressed because of these shows get cancelled. I hate Nick and I hope their new shows stink and everybody stops watching it.

10. says

Messed up how nick would do this I loved that show it was ny far take spongbob of its was awesome now it’s dumb I stay uphill 3 am just to watch. The reruns and to tell you the truth I will just stop watching nick if that’s what they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• John says

Same here. I stay up til three to watch it and nick has to stop cancelling all of these shows. There are so many fans they’re disappointing. Good quality tv is getting cancelled but stupid cartoons are staying. Its not fair. How come spongebob is the only show thats had a decent running time. They cancel shows before they can show their true potential. And Nick is wrong for doing that.