Supah Ninjas: Cancelled by Nickelodeon, No Season Three

supah ninjas canceled no season 3Mike and his friends can put their Ninja suits away. Nickelodeon has cancelled Supah Ninjas, opting not to order season three.

Supah Ninjas follows a young man named Mike (Ryan Potter) who, after the death of his grandfather (George Takei), discovers that he comes from a long line of vigilante ninjas. With his best friends (Carlos Knight and Gracie Dzienny), Mike forms a crime-fighting team and they are tutored by a hologram of his late grandfather.

The series began in January 2011. The ratings weren’t great but it was renewed for a second season. Those episodes finished airing a couple months ago, on April 27th.

The 38th and final episode ended on a cliffhanger — Mike is kidnapped by his grandfather’s twin brother, Kagema (Takei). Unfortunately, viewers won’t get to see what happens next.

Potter confirmed the cancellation via a Twitter message that reads, “To everyone that still doesn’t know, it’s true, Supah Ninjas will not have a 3rd season. I just wanted to thank every single person that has tuned in over the years and show us support. YOU are the reason we love to go to work. A show like this only comes around so often and i’m glad that I was able to be apart of it. We are completely humbled by all of your support and love. I just wanted to say a final farewell to Supah Ninjas and all of its fans.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that Supah Ninja has been cancelled? How would you wrap up the show if given the chance?

281 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Supah ninjas is the best says

Don’t take away supah ninjas the episode was like a to be continued! It’s the best In the world don’t take it away bring it back in 2014 or 2015

2. Jordan Rivera says

Are you serious I mean you leave it on a cliffhanger and don’t even at least give us a 1 hour special to see it one last time you guys suck

3. supahninjasfan says

Please Nick why did you have to cancel why I LOVE the supah ninjas and there is a cliffhanger that we never got to see the end at I mean we want to know or I want to know why it was canceled and what happened to Mike,Amanda,and Owen did Amanda and Owen found out what happened to Mike or why did he take Mike or will Mike’s grandfather’s brother make Mike evil or will Mike and Amanda and Owen ever see each other please bring Supah Ninjas back PLEASE

4. supah ninjas rocks says

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbring it back

5. supahningasfalife says

BRING BACK MY FAVORITE SHOW why would you take it down y’all are so wrong for DAT watch keep taking down people shows everyone will hate you and won’t want to watch wats on TV BRING IT BACK

6. #1 fan says

Why do you have to take my favorite show away your monster.I LOVE SUPAH NINJAS! BRING IT BACK!!!!!! WHY???:(

7. Anonymous says

I wish there was a season 3 please I love that show I looked forward to seeing that show every single day I need this show!!

8. isaiah lovett loves supah ninjas forever says

I wish Supah ninjas was still on because I love that show and I will always love it