Super Fun Night: Rebel Wilson Sitcom Cancelled by ABC

Super Fun Night canceledTo no surprise, ABC has cancelled Super Fun Night after one season and 17 episodes.

Super Fun Night follows the lives of Kimmie Boubier (Wilson) and her two roommates/best friends (Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash). They’ve always spent time with each other instead of venturing out into the dating world but that all changes when Kimmie meets a sexy lawyer (Kevin Bishop) at work.

The sitcom had a very positive start last October but the ratings quickly declined. The season (now series) finale on February 19th drew just a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.67 million viewers.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of this sitcom? Should it have been cancelled?

Canceled and renewed TV show

90 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Pearl says

Why is it that you always cancel the good shows, but you leave the reality crap on! I loved super fun night. Bring it back please.

2. robin Baker says

Please bring this show back!!! Rebel Wilson is hilarious! Also, this show totally reminds me of my nerdy group of friends!

3. Annette says

WHAT?! NO!!! It can’t be cancelled, it’s such a fun series! Me and my boyfriend agree with Charlotte that it’shonest, a different show really!And hoping another, more clever channel, will pick it up!

4. Crams says

When the execs at ABC told Wilson to drop her amazing Aussie accent she should’ve walked. This show was cringeworthy and I’m glad to see it go. Sad because Rebel Wilson could’ve been really great, I think she’s hilarious, but this show was just awful.

• Anonymous says

I agree thiss totally sucks rebel wilson is such a good actress this show was the only show that made me laugh Please BRING IT BACK

5. Petra says

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( I really love this series, I JUST came over it, how can they not continue it!

6. Charlotte says

This totally sucks. This show is funny and honest, A great show with great opportunity to be something big. Lame ass move ABS! I hope another channel will continue this show because it’s awesome.