Super Fun Night: Season One Ratings

Super Fun Night ratingsRebel Wilson has starred in poplular movies like Pitch Perfect and Bridesmaids. So, you would think that her new ABC sitcom, Super Fun Night, would be a big ratings hit. But is it? Will the show be renewed for a second season of end up cancelled like most of the other new shows?

Super Fun Night follows the lives of Kimmie Boubier (Wilson) and her two roommates/best friends (Liza Lapira and Lauren Ash). They’ve always spent time with each other instead of venturing out into the dating world but that all changes when Kimmie meets a sexy lawyer (Kevin Bishop) at work.

11/2 update: ABC has ordered four more episodes.

Final season averages: 1.8 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.10 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Super Fun Night TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Donna February 13, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Love the show Super Fun Night….show is laugh out loud funny. Keep it on the air.

Jane February 13, 2014 at 8:26 am

Love the show! Dont cancel it. Its funny and sweet. Need more show like it, that are funny and smart without women being portrayed as a bunch of coniving backstabbers. Had enough of those stupid supposed “housewives.”

Lisa February 13, 2014 at 2:08 am

Please!!!!!!!! Don’t cancell this excelent sit-com! Is my classmates and I favorite topic! And all the characters (not ONE exception) are super fun and realistic! Please please please…. who do we have to beg to for the approval of a second season? Please tell me and at least 60 people will be crying and begging at a time!!!!

Carolyn Jarvis February 12, 2014 at 11:28 pm

I like it! Rebel is great! I think everyone on the show compliment each other. Do not cancel please!!!!

Julie Bright February 12, 2014 at 8:51 pm

My family really enjoys Super Fun Night. It is very entertaining. Please don’ cancel it.

Janice February 11, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I like the show. I love Kimmies roommates. I think they make the show. The worst sitcom was Back In The Game & was taken off the air thank God. I agree with Courtney. Society is to wrapped up with looks & we shouldn’t be. I think the Kadashians suck. They can’t sing or act.

Mag February 5, 2014 at 10:01 pm

This show is awful. It amazes me that it is still on. Should have been cancelled long ago. It is not funny at all. It has nothing to do with the lead being over weight, the writing is bad the acting is bad. This show needs to go.

Anne January 31, 2014 at 2:46 am

I enjoy better than freaking reality shows.

dee January 30, 2014 at 3:33 pm

I am sorry but you renew super fun night, give me a break, why don’t you put betrayal on
during the week instead of that lets see the views, I am sorry you had great actors and writers, bad night, but omg so many people follow betrayal I am so sick of neilson rating who cares, you do enough commercials give the fans what they want to watch

Kay January 25, 2014 at 12:23 am

I just love this show so much. It’s the sweetest thing Ive ever seen in tv these days. It’s just nice to have a non-bitch series. I just love it.

Courtney January 14, 2014 at 8:37 am

I really enjoy this enjoy and look forward to it every week. I get super tired of watching only skinny twigs deal with unrealistic problems…like a bunch of them living in a house competing for the love of one man. The show is unpredictable and sweet. And it’s really sad that people see her as a whale. Women come in all different sizes just like men. And furthermore, it’s nice to have a show with a plus-sized woman that is NOT about her issue of being fat and wanting to be anything but. I will never watch shows like that. I think the show should stay.

senus January 3, 2014 at 12:42 am

Well, I’ll tell you what: This is the sweetist, most decent, silliest show we’ve seen since they straightened out Seinfeld after the second half-year. We love the premise, have all been there, but they have hit it in a way we must respect. Very Smart, and actually funny. We really like all characters, really admire Kimmie.

Mebody November 9, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Rebel Wilson is a strong and hilarious actress. I think the show was great. Thanks for ordering more shows.

Bruce October 24, 2013 at 11:11 am

What Idea Machine do producers and executives use to create these awful shows? Is fat supposed to be funny? I liked Bridesmaids but this whale’s scene was the least funny part of the movie. It contributed nothing. She’s not funny, she’s disgusting and I tapped out after 5 minutes of the show. Awful.

Tom October 3, 2013 at 5:43 pm

I watched it and hate to say it, not only do I think it is the WORST new show of the season, it may be the worst show of all time! Of course this is destined to change when the DIY network premiers Vanilla Ice Goes Amish!