Surviving Jack: Season One Ratings

Surviving Jack TV show ratingsFOX hasn’t had much ratings success with new sitcoms this season. How will Surviving Jack fare? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned.

Surviving Jack revolves around Dunlevy family. A no-nonsense father (Christopher Meloni) starts tough-love parenting his teenage kids (Connor Buckley and Claudia Lee) while his wife returns to college (Rachael Harris). Others in the cast include Kevin Hernandez and Tyler Foden.

The higher a show’s ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better its chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically the following morning, around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

5/7 update: This series has been cancelled after one season of eight episodes.

5/9 update: You can see the rest of the latest night’s ratings.

These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you like the Surviving Jack TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Brian May 27, 2014 at 11:51 pm

Email askfox.com to Renew SURVIVING JACK

Dale N. May 27, 2014 at 10:36 am

please don’t cancel this show, our whole town of mill creek watches it, even the hit show married with children started out slow! And it made it over 10 seasons and could of made it more!

Dale N. May 27, 2014 at 10:28 am

Married with children started off slow also, this is a great show (Surviving Jack) . My wife and kids say its the tv version of me and love it! Please bring it back.

Stephanie Cunningham May 26, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Huge mistake,Fox. Easily the funniest sitcom since Seinfeld. Hilarious and always had a sweet ending. Guess all we’ll ever end up with are more lame reality shows. Awesome.

Chellsea May 26, 2014 at 9:29 pm

This is by far my FAVORITE tv show

Bridget May 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm

You know, during the first 5min of Surviving Jack, I didn’t like it all that much but I decided to give it a chance anyways . It quickly became my favorite show. I was so excited to watch it every week when it came on and so disappointed. when I didn’t see it on anymore, that’s whyt I came. here to see what was going on. if it’s finished, that sux.

Sheryl May 26, 2014 at 10:53 pm

PLEASE EVERYONE email to askfox@fox.com and tell THEM you want Surviving Jack to SURVIVE!!!! thank you

Sue Love May 26, 2014 at 3:55 am

I can NOT believe this BS!! Two of the BEST comedy shows on TV & imo the very BEST (Surviving Jack) has been cancelled?! WTF? Surviving Jack is hands down the funniest show Ive EVER watched! I didnt stop laughing through any episode. & Enlisted was a close second! I am so SICK of this stupid & inaccurate ratings system! Only 5,000 homes to predict what every home in America has on TV, its RIDICULOUS!! The CW is just as bad. These networks need to turn to social media before they start making these cuts. This is the worst decision gor s network to makd since the CW cut The Secret Circle! Im disgusted!!

Kirstin May 24, 2014 at 7:37 pm

This show had become a family favorite of ours, and we counted down the days to watch it. I’m SO bummed to hear that they didn’t give it a good shot. It was cancelled too early. We thought it was as funny as New Girl, or other shows in that range. We would have been life time watchers without a doubt.

Brian May 24, 2014 at 1:11 am

askfox@fox.com
Post comments to bring back!

Jade May 22, 2014 at 11:36 pm

Im so upset i love that show im so sad its over now and now i have nothing funny or good to watch that was my fav. When is season 2 coming on? Plz hurry with season 2 and 3. Love the show it was the best show ive seen in a long time

Sheryl May 23, 2014 at 9:17 am

there isn’t going to be a season #2, they’re canceling it!!! Please email askfox@fox.com & BEG them to keep it

Aubrey May 22, 2014 at 10:24 pm

That’s it, I’m canceling cable. No reason to have it because all the good shows are cancelled before they even have 1 season to gain an audience! I love Brooklyn 99 but honestly, I love Surviving g Jack MORE (which, for a major ‘Lonely Island’ fan, is saying a LOT). Please Please Please give Surviving Jack the chance to turn its ratings around! It is a major hit in the making!

Sheryl May 27, 2014 at 6:52 pm
Theresa May 22, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I loved this show!!! Simply made me laugh from start to finish!!! Please don’t cancel!
How do these other stupid shows stay on??? Seriously the Mindy project?? What is that!!!oh well idiots in corporate decide!!

Theresa May 22, 2014 at 10:12 pm

What can we do to bring this back!!! First time in years I actually counted down the days till the next episode

Sheryl May 23, 2014 at 9:09 am

write to askfox.com PLEASE

Sheryl May 23, 2014 at 9:10 am

I meant askfox@fox.com, sorry – EMAIL THEM

Juliana May 23, 2014 at 9:22 am

I did!!!!

Dianne LeFort May 22, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Please reconsider! Surviving Jack was hilarious

Sheryl May 27, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Dianne LeFort May 22, 2014 at 9:00 pm

I am so sad! Surviving Jack was a funny show!!

Sheryl May 27, 2014 at 6:51 pm