Switched at Birth: Season Three Ratings

Switched at Birth season three ratingsLast season, ABC Family renewed Switched at Birth even though the ratings had fallen. Will they keep falling? Will this drama be cancelled or renewed for a fourth year? Stay tuned to find out.

Switched at Birth follows the lives of two teenage girls who discover that they ended up with each others’ families at the hospital where they were born. The cast includes Vanessa Marano, Katie Leclerc, Lea Thompson, Constance Marie, Sean Berdy, D.W. Moffett, Lucas Grabeel, and Giles Marini.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if this new TV series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can track how it’s doing.

8/13 update: ABC Family has renewed Switched at Birth for a fourth season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.42 million total viewers.

For comparisons: Season two of Switched at Birth averaged a 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.72 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Switched at Birth TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

george February 25, 2015 at 1:05 am

This should not be canceled. There is not enough good shows on now.

Lizzy February 22, 2015 at 8:16 am

I love this show and I don’t want to be left at a cliff hanger plz plz plz don’t cancel it!!! I’ll be sad very sad I have family who are hard of hearing and this show has helped me to communicate with them better. I need to know what happens next.

awesome February 21, 2015 at 7:21 pm

I just started watching this on nexfix and u love this show I mean I been look for shows to watch and I love this one I love putting on subtitles on nexfix I been using sign language to like love and k and thank you easy to remember and u can hurt a little girl (14) show now wow

adrienne February 10, 2015 at 1:06 am

i love this show so much. i watch it and i record it on my dvr. just in case something happens or something comes up. i really love this show. Please don’t cancel this show. I hope there is season 5

Pease January 6, 2015 at 11:16 pm

Love it like no other tv show out there

Carla January 3, 2015 at 11:30 pm

Best show ever

Joanne January 3, 2015 at 11:29 pm

I love this show so much its amazing! It should definitely be renewed. My friends and I never miss an episode. This is our favourite show and the actors are amazing. The signing in the show also makes it very interesting and I got to learn a couple of words to speak to my cousin.

Melle December 4, 2014 at 7:51 am

I found this show by accident and I personally think its a great show, then again I also grew up with the original Punky Brewster. Because of this show I have began picking up sign language and have decided that maybe its time I learn a little more. I even have a couple of other people willing to learn it with me. Also the lessons are pretty strong, they send good messages. I really like the show and would love love love to see more of it…

Sincerely,
Melle

Rachel November 11, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Please renew I lobe switched at birth alone with my husband and our four children

Francine Gonzales November 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm

I love love love this show I think it should defenetly
Be given a fourth season!!!!!
I actually learned sign language watching this show
An got really into wanting to learn more I might even take some classes
For it

Hopeful October 6, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I love this show and think it should be given a fourth season. It’s very original and I love reading the signing. I don’t think there’s much I’d change about it. I’m keeping fingers crossed you’ll keep it.