Switched at Birth: Season Three Ratings

Switched at Birth season three ratingsLast season, ABC Family renewed Switched at Birth even though the ratings had fallen. Will they keep falling? Will this drama be cancelled or renewed for a fourth year? Stay tuned to find out.

Switched at Birth follows the lives of two teenage girls who discover that they ended up with each others’ families at the hospital where they were born. The cast includes Vanessa Marano, Katie Leclerc, Lea Thompson, Constance Marie, Sean Berdy, D.W. Moffett, Lucas Grabeel, and Giles Marini.

Below are the show’s TV ratings, typically the best way to tell if this new TV series will be cancelled or renewed. These figures will be updated as the weeks progress so you can track how it’s doing.

8/13 update: ABC Family has renewed Switched at Birth for a fourth season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.42 million total viewers.

For comparisons: Season two of Switched at Birth averaged a 0.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.72 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like Switched at Birth TV series? Do you think that it should be cancelled or renewed for a fourth season?

Carina September 20, 2014 at 12:54 pm

Please have a 4th season!!!

Rebecca adhikari September 19, 2014 at 12:17 am

It is a great tv shows I have aver seen with such a keen interest. I think there should be another season so that we can know what happens next to Bay and Emmet’s relationship,Regina ans Wes, and other family members. Please try to come up with more season.

Rachel September 8, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Please keeping to show tv coming to switched at birthday make is for 4th season soon

Rachel September 8, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Hello everyone I love this show please come out with season 4 soon I love it the abc family show tv with keep the switched at birth forever ….. I love it story book with this …. when will coming to open show tv the switched at birth for season 4 soon let me know thank you ….

Caitlin September 3, 2014 at 7:13 am

I loved this series
My favourite characters are Bay, Daphne and Nikki
I would be so sad if this series never made another episode again
Its great to see that the sisters have a special bond and its got a great story line
I haven’t seen the final episode yet, I would love to watch it and if I see it on foxtel then it would be on foxtel go and that is great but I would love to see a new series

PLEASE RENEW THE SERIES AND MAKE A 4TH SEASON SOON

Michelle August 28, 2014 at 10:27 pm

I was sad and mad when Jane by design got canceled. I really enjoy watching this show with my daughter there aren’t too many shows that we watch together so please don’t cancel this show!! What happens to Bay since she took the blame?? You can’t leave us hanging this way give us closure.

Lilli August 25, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Please renew I love this show.. And great cast!

Anonymous August 25, 2014 at 2:11 am

I love this show please come out with season 4

Mia August 19, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Renew!!!!!!!! Renew!!!!!!!!!!! I love this show!!!!!’m

Patricia Fallis August 19, 2014 at 3:51 am

I love love love this show…it should be renewed for a 4th season. There is so much potential…perhaps they could age it by maybe 5 yrs , it would be exciting to see where everyone is 5 yrs later, other shows have done it successfully and there have been strides made in hearing like cocler (sp) inplants etc. Please renew!

Sharon August 18, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Love this program! So interesting to see another demographic. Great actors and story-line.

Samantha August 18, 2014 at 8:50 pm

SAB!! Fav show one more season please

Dorian Moore August 12, 2014 at 1:47 am

Keep switched at birth. It’s my favorite show on ABC family. I won’t watch anything else! I absolutely love it!!!

Adam August 11, 2014 at 12:12 am

There is nothing else on a TV like this show – we need at least one more season!