Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Terminator: The Sarah Connor ChroniclesNetwork: FOX
Episodes: 31 (hour)
Seasons: Two

TV show dates: January 13, 2008 — April 10, 2009
Series status: Cancelled/ended

Performers include: Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau, Richard T. Jones, Brian Austin Green, Garret Dillahunt, Shirley Manson, Leven Rambin, Dean Winters, Stephanie Jacobsen, Mackenzie Brooke Smith, and Sonya Walger.

terminator: the sarah connor chronicles past TV show

TV show description:
This series picks up roughly where the second feature film, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, left off. After successfully destroying all traces of Terminator technology that could be used to create Skynet, Sarah Connor (Lena Headey) and her 15-year-old son John (Thomas Dekker) are wanted the police because its believed they are responsible for the death of computer genius Miles Dyson.

Sarah and John have tried to start a new life in a small town in New Mexico. Their lives are turned upside down once again when a Terminator from the future named Cromartie (Owain Yeoman, David Kilde, Aaron James Cash, and Garret Dillahunt) appears at John’s school to assassinate him. He’s saved by a pretty girl named Cameron Phillips (Summer Glau) who is actually a reprogrammed Terminator from 2027 that’s been sent back to protect him. In an effort to escape their pursuers, the three travel through time from 1999 to 2007.

Their sudden arrival in the future attracts attention and Sarah’s former fiancee (Tim Guinee, then Dean Winters) sees them on TV and calls the authorities. FBI Agent James Ellison (Richard T. Jones) initially believes that Sarah is deranged but begins to wonder about this assessment. While evading their pursuers, Sarah, John and Cameron try to find a way to stop Skynet from ever coming into existence.

Derek (Brian Austin Green), the brother of John’s father, comes from the future and joins them in their fight but his true intentions may not be clear.

panzertroop June 1, 2009 at 7:47 pm

I so enjoy this show what a shame. I have read that they had put it in a bad time zone everthing Iam reading says they should give it another chance. But they probably wont because every ones caught up in these damn mindless reality shows…shame shame

MH May 30, 2009 at 11:57 am

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW. DOLLHOUSE IS THE STUPIDEST SHOW I HAVE EVER WATCHED, ACTUALLY ONLY WATCHED AS MUCH AS I COULD STOMACH. I GUESS FOX JUST WANTS TO SEE MORE T AND A INSTEAD OF INTERESTING AND GOOD TV. I MEAN, ISN’T IT REMOTELY POSSIBLE THAT THE MOVIE WILL IGNITE SOME INTEREST? IF NOT FOR “HOUSE” I’D BOYCOTT FOX, BUT “HOUSE” WILL BE THE ONLY HOUR A WEEK MY SET WILL BE ON FOX.

Jae May 29, 2009 at 9:31 am

Great show!!!!!!!!!!! FOX what a bad decision. what’s the next mistake there gonna make. gonna cancel Fringe to. i’m about done with FOX.

Richard Van Kuren May 29, 2009 at 8:35 am

Fox keeps Dollhouse but gets rid of Terminator. Make’s as little sense as CBS’S decision to get rid of Jericho. Just another boneheaded move by boneheaded exec’s.

Shawnell May 28, 2009 at 11:36 am

Why would Fox cancel such an awesome show,it answered questions the movies never could although the movies are the best,but what I don’t understand is Fox ends the series just leaving us hanging and that is wrong,the least they could have done was to at least try and end the show instead of canceling it.

Houston, TX May 27, 2009 at 8:55 pm

This really sucks. This series was awesome: great storylines, great theatrical history, great characters, great effects, great action…great dissappointment in FOX.

Nick May 27, 2009 at 4:18 pm

This was a great show! Fox just lost another viewer.

Jamie May 27, 2009 at 3:18 am

Shame! – his was a great show!

DLC May 25, 2009 at 5:03 am

FOX has lost another viewer. A good show with good acting and a good plot line. Now we will probably get some cheap reality show. Shame on you FOX!

MH May 23, 2009 at 8:17 am

My favorite show! My husband and I waited every week for the next episode. They could at least left with some conclusion to the story! We will really miss it!

rk May 22, 2009 at 3:05 pm

That’s a shame. Season 2 had gotten so much better than season 1. The story had really found its footing. Hopefully someobody at FOX will realize their mistake and give the show another chance.

Willie May 22, 2009 at 1:17 pm

I am really disappointed in FOX for cancelling the Terminator series. I was set to see what was going to happen next. It seems as though every time I enjoy a show, it gets cancelled. Go figure…

Michael May 4, 2009 at 3:27 am

How dare they think of cancelling the show with a HUGE cliffhanger ending like that? I for one will be highly upset and will loose what little faith I have left in FOX.

richard April 11, 2009 at 7:58 am

I really like this show, but if it is canncelled I fell its answered some my questions.

Anonymous April 11, 2009 at 6:40 am