The 100: Season One Ratings

The 100 on The CW ratingsThe CW is giving The 100 a good chance for survival with Arrow as a lead-in. Will this show become a ratings success and be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned.

The 100 follows a group of young people who are sent back to Earth nearly 100 years after a nuclear Armageddon destroyed civilization. The cast includes Eliza Taylor, Henry Ian Cusick, Paige Turco, Kelly Hu, Isaiah Washington, Marie Avgeropoulos, Bobby Morley, Thomas McDonell, Eli Goree, and Christopher Larkin.

5/8 update: The CW has renewed The 100 for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.85 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The 100 TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Anonymous June 17, 2014 at 11:13 pm

LOVE IT SO MUCH!

erik June 17, 2014 at 12:28 am

Keep this show

TREY June 16, 2014 at 10:15 pm

GREAT SHOW LET THIS ONLY BE THE MID SEASON FINALLEE !!!

Anonymous June 16, 2014 at 6:13 pm

I love this show so much!

Finally a good sci-fi and not another werewolf/ vampire thing that’s been going on a lot lately. The story line is great and I think it’s really good that they do a lot of unexpected things. Like when they let those 300 people die, I expected them to be saved, because that’s what usually happens in series.

Once again, it’s an amazing show and I think it definitely deserves a season 2!

Richard June 15, 2014 at 3:55 pm

If I could find where my comments would do the most good I would be glad to voice them there.

The show is the only one I watch regularly besides Continuum. Despite the feel that it is more crafted for the Twilight young adult age groups, it comes across well enough for even up to 40 somethings as entertainment. Some of the events in the showare frustrating and do not follow logic, I have certainly seen far worse not get canceled and would hate to see this one get canned. This is a good show. I and my family watch it with eager anticipation. We have to watch it on Hulu or Vudu as streami g viewers so we pay specifically for the shows we want to see such as this one. I wonder in this age of so many streaming customers if our views and watchi g habits are counted or tame into consiďeration.

Please keep tbis show running and stop forcing everyone in the show to avoid alliances. Some of the subplots feel forced, out of character for some actor’s type characters and illogical. I love the show, actors, kdea and attention to effects and details and want to see it return. But we should see some more fluid story aspects like deali g with Murphy instead of him being able to outwit the whole group.

Reaď

anjel June 14, 2014 at 7:36 pm

The best tv show of 2014!!!

Eden June 13, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I absolutely love this show, and it’s too good to get cancelled so please pleeeeeease don’t!

stephanie June 13, 2014 at 4:50 pm

I Love this show me and my whole family watch this we even have some of our friends hooked. Please Bring it back .

vrikjah June 13, 2014 at 1:56 am

IM Hooked Love This Show Please Dont Cancell show!!!

ashley June 12, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Love this show!!!

Meagan June 12, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Please do NOT cancel! One of my favorite shows on television!

Larry June 12, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Love the show. Hope to see many more seasons

Darlene June 12, 2014 at 11:28 am

I’m hooked. When does season 2 start?

Jude June 12, 2014 at 8:15 am

Best show of this season! Getting tired of liking a show then having it just be canceled, this one is a “keeper!”

Rose June 11, 2014 at 8:16 pm

Love this show please don’t cancel!