The Biggest Loser: Returning for Season 15 in 2013-14

Biggest Loser renewedThe peacock network has renewed The Biggest Loser for a 15th season on the air. It looks like there will be just one competition again this year but this one will air in the fall instead of the spring. A start date hasn’t been set but it will air on Tuesdays at 8pm.

It’s unclear who will be coaching this time around but the renewal doesn’t come as a surprise since NBC started casting for season 15 in April.

This season’s edition of The Biggest Loser was down in viewers year-to-year (6.14 million vs 6.44) but up in the all-important 18-49 demographic (2.3 vs a 2.2 rating). It’s NBC’s second-highest rated reality show, behind The Voice.

What do you think? Are you glad that The Biggest Loser has been renewed? What do you like or dislike about this reality show?

Susan July 17, 2014 at 12:28 am

I love this show. It really inspires me to keep going with a weight loss plan – and my son as well. Two shows per year was great. BUT – Why did it go down to a one-hour show in Season 14? It seemed too rushed and a lot was left out. Please: Put it back to a TWO-HOUR FORMAT!

Hi May 29, 2014 at 11:47 pm

When does it start

Laura Smith June 21, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I love the biggest loser and I am glad nbc is continuing with the show. It has helped me in my weight loss. I still have weight to lose but I have learned a lot. I love Allison Sweeney. She keeps it real as well as the trainers. It will be interesting who is going to be the trainers in season 15. I love Bob, Jillian and Dolvett. I am their biggest fan. I would love to meet Allison, Bob, Jillian and Dolvett. Good luck and please continue with the biggest loser. I know you help a lot of people with losing weight.

Velma June 25, 2013 at 12:13 am

I love the biggest loser and I want it to keep going We all can use the help withour weight. Thank you so very much. Velma

Suzie H. June 11, 2013 at 11:27 am

I agree, with all the above comments !! C’mon, keep the Biggest Loser on !!! Also, we need 2 shows a year, or maybe EVEN 3 !!!!!! That would REALLY drive my husband CRAZY !!! LOL !!! By the way, HE DOES WATCH IT WITH ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan June 10, 2013 at 9:01 am

I look forward to the new season. I pray they continue. I have FINALLY made myself start my own weight loss seriously. Thank you for the inspiration. Keep those shows coming.

CONNIE BOATFIELD June 6, 2013 at 11:18 pm

I live to watch this show, it is so inspirational to see the transformations . I do not miss a show.

Rhapsody June 5, 2013 at 8:31 am

This show is the ultimate! i live to watch it every week. the transformations are amazing. so very glad to hear it is coming back but wish it would be on every week! cant get enough of it.

Laura Smith June 21, 2013 at 2:22 pm

I totally agree. Cant get enough

Cathy June 1, 2013 at 9:09 pm

My absolute favorite show. I want to go back to 2 shows per season, 1 is not enough.

tamara May 31, 2013 at 7:32 pm

I love this show. I look forward to the next season b4 the current one is over. NBC needs to keep The Biggest Loser running and not keep the viewers waiting.

Debby G May 30, 2013 at 6:17 pm

i love watching this show wait for each seasons to come on why the change to just one show a year

Ingrid Vierra May 27, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Love, love this show. Why only one per year ???

Debbie May 27, 2013 at 9:01 am

I love this show. I want many more seasons!

carlena schoolcraft May 16, 2013 at 10:53 pm

Love that the show is back!