The Blacklist: Season One Ratings

The Blacklist TV show ratingsNBC hadn’t had any luck filling the Mondays at 10pm timeslot until Revolution came along. Will The Blacklist be a ratings success this year? Will it see a second season or will it be cancelled after just one? Time will Tell.

The Blacklist revolves around one of the FBI’s most wanted fugitives (James Spader) who offers to help the authorities if a particular rookie agent (Megan Boone) is his partner. The other castmembers in this drama include Harry Lennix, Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, and Ilfenesh Hadera.

12/3 update: NBC has renewed The Blacklist for a second season of 22 episodes.

Final season averages: 2.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.79 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Blacklist TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Mary October 6, 2014 at 12:14 am

A great show. James Spader is superb (and I have never particularly liked him).
Excellent acting similar to Jon Voight’s nailing his character in Ray Donovan.
I hope that it will be renewed for a second season at least.

Shirley Waller October 2, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Had not been able to watch until on netflix & we are so hoping that the series is renewed. Please do not cancel the series

Dev vet September 25, 2014 at 3:24 am

I have only started watching shows in the last year or so because my wife is doing acting. I’m what you call anti media. I have given some shows a chance like Dexter which was fine, breaking bad, type shows interest me. I am 28 and I moved a lot when I was younger but still remember watching star gate the movie with James spader and thought he was a good actor. I hate cable which is why I only use netflix if I want to watch something or I’ll look it up on the Internet. Long story short this show The Blacklist does excite me and would be the only reason why I ever get cable again. Then again netflix has acquired The Blacklist for 2 mil and episode and I suppose it should be enough that I have watched every episode completely and gave it 5 stars:)

Mysteryman July 19, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I really like the show, except for the character agent Keen.
Both her character potrail of a rookie forensics FBI agent, who is so emotional & unproffessional , as well as lacking the field experience and temperment, is unrealistic.

Mikster May 14, 2014 at 2:58 am

Hmm… I do like it very much, but the character of Agent Keen is often very unconvincing, FBI agent/profiler would not behave like her.

ron May 14, 2014 at 1:35 am

My wife & I dearly love this show right from its start!! Please don’t cancel it. We just love the plot twists. Red & Liz make such a good team. Thanks!!

suz May 14, 2014 at 1:15 am

James Spader has always been a favorite of mine. I watched the first episode because he is the star, but I really like the whole show. I hope it’s on the air long enough to go through the whole list ☺

Anonymous May 14, 2014 at 12:35 am

Worst. Show. Ever. Was hoping it would get canceled!

Anonymous May 12, 2014 at 11:10 pm

I am so happy there is finally a show that has captured my interest. So you know how long it has been since I have watched anything on PrimeTimeTV? I have been watching AE, History, all of these stations for the last 5 1/2 years. Nothing on what I call the old standby stations. Now I could hardly wait for Monday night’s at 10 pm. Well done Channel 28. I can hardly wait until fall, and no I am not some young half wit. I am retired.

nemo f May 13, 2014 at 4:59 pm

I hear ya! It’s amazing the shows that so many people think are funny or riveting that I think are stupid and predictable. I guess us “old folks” aren’t anyone’s target audience any more.