The Blacklist: Season One Ratings

The Blacklist TV show ratingsNBC hadn’t had any luck filling the Mondays at 10pm timeslot until Revolution came along. Will The Blacklist be a ratings success this year? Will it see a second season or will it be cancelled after just one? Time will Tell.

The Blacklist revolves around one of the FBI’s most wanted fugitives (James Spader) who offers to help the authorities if a particular rookie agent (Megan Boone) is his partner. The other castmembers in this drama include Harry Lennix, Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, and Ilfenesh Hadera.

12/3 update: NBC has renewed The Blacklist for a second season of 22 episodes.

Final season averages: 2.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.79 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Blacklist TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

83 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Annie says

Terrific show…..I hope they can keep up the quality because it is rapidly becoming my very favorite show!!!! Love James Spader’s work…..he is great in this show…good cast!!!

2. Nora Whitbeck says

So far, so good. Mr. Spader is the right fit for the part. He does the brooding evil manipulative thing really well. The story line seems a bit out there right now, but will improve, I think. I’ll definitely be watching this show every week.

• Kate Fredericks says

Good catch! She even looks like Red! Amazing casting. Great show! I think it’s by far the best new show of the season. Perfect fit for the always wonderful James Spacer.

3. Anonymous says

This show is really good! I’m thrilled James Spader is back on tv. NBC had better give it a fighting chance.

4. rae says

Best show on TV and that includes cable! James Spader is great. I love this show. Finally, an adult drama that does not insult your intelligence.

5. Jennifer DeBord says

It was AWESOME!!!!!! I could watch James Spader tie his shoes for an hour, he’s that good. The Blacklist is excellent! So much so that I watched it twice, back-to-back. Brilliance!! Keep it!!!!

6. Mollie's Mom says

The Blacklist was terrific – best show I’ve seen since “Awake” (which of course was cancelled). I will definitely watch this every week.