The Blacklist: Season One Ratings

The Blacklist TV show ratingsNBC hadn’t had any luck filling the Mondays at 10pm timeslot until Revolution came along. Will The Blacklist be a ratings success this year? Will it see a second season or will it be cancelled after just one? Time will Tell.

The Blacklist revolves around one of the FBI’s most wanted fugitives (James Spader) who offers to help the authorities if a particular rookie agent (Megan Boone) is his partner. The other castmembers in this drama include Harry Lennix, Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, and Ilfenesh Hadera.

12/3 update: NBC has renewed The Blacklist for a second season of 22 episodes.

Final season averages: 2.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 10.79 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Blacklist TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

joani May 11, 2014 at 8:00 pm

I have always enjoyed James Spader as an actor for years.. The Black List is superb in writing dialogue and Spader’s ability to carry the charisma for the whole show. He holds all the other actors and actresses in place as they revolve around his dynamic character.. I have been able to get all of my friends hooked on this series.. If the series was ever thought to be weak it was only the time slot perhaps because everything else about it is intense and causes one to look forward with anticipation to every Monday night. It has continued to get stronger and stronger favor from all the viewers in my social circle. Classy classy classy. Well done

Kristin May 5, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Please, please renew this great show!
Blacklist is absolutely first-rate…one of very few quality shows on the air at this time.

Janie May 5, 2014 at 11:39 am

Please keep this show…. Its the best new show out there…. I can’t wait to see it every Monday….

Linda May 3, 2014 at 3:43 pm

We love this program……. ……

Anonymous May 3, 2014 at 11:25 pm

We love this show

Ruth May 5, 2014 at 2:50 pm

Absolutely love this program! Can’t wait for Monday evenings to see it! Please don’t end!

Anonymous May 5, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Renew!
Blacklist is without question one of the best shows on television today!

Jack May 2, 2014 at 2:11 pm

The Blacklist is one of the most eye-opening and intelligent shows I have ever seen in my entire life. The writing is brilliant and James Spader’s portrayal of Raymond Reddington is about the most convincing acting I have ever seen. NBC has produced some legendary series’ in its time. IE Miami Vice, Cosby Show, Knight Rider. But none of them have the depth, scope, and ability to keep viewers on the edge of their seat like this one! It’s like an hour long roller coaster ride of action and emotion that appeals to both men and women. NBC/Universal/Comcast don’t fall victim to the here today/gone tomorrow society we live in today. Fuel every dollar you can into this show even if it means cancelling some that suck!

Joanie May 1, 2014 at 4:12 pm

Fantastic show! Please don’t cancel it!

ginnie May 1, 2014 at 9:32 am

Love Red! He is the uncle we secretly wish wd had. Alan Alda as a bad guy is genius! Can’t. Wait to see where that goes! That is a plot twist in itself!

Jeanette April 30, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Love it! Please don’t cancel

jp April 30, 2014 at 8:17 pm

The Blacklist is outstanding. Scandal is outstanding. Both are awesome shows. I also like Bones. I often record them First of you can skip the commercials, but much more important I save several and then watch them all in one day. I hate the fact that I just finished 7 scandals and now I don’t have one to watch. But I really hate watching one show and have to wait one or two or three weeks to see another episode.

Melinda April 29, 2014 at 11:52 pm

I love it! This is such a fresh new look at bad guys. He’s great at being bad!

Anonymous April 29, 2014 at 10:11 pm

one of the best shows ever love reddington

Laurie April 29, 2014 at 6:44 pm

I love the blacklist

christine April 29, 2014 at 2:32 am

the blacklist is really the only thing i watch on t.v. i look forward to it all week.

Darlene April 29, 2014 at 1:01 am

If I love a show, and commit to it the big disappointment is soon to come. The Blacklist is one of the best. Keep it please.

Heidi April 28, 2014 at 11:06 pm

My husband and I love this show and look forward to it each week. We hope it continues!!