The Blacklist

Blacklist TV show on NBC: canceled or renewed?Network: NBC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: September 23, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: James Spader, Megan Boone, Harry Lennix, Diego Klattenhoff, Ryan Eggold, and Ilfenesh Hadera.

current TV show

TV show description:
Raymond “Red” Reddington (James Spader) is a former government agent but has been one of the FBI’s most wanted fugitives for decades. Known as “The Concierge of Crime,” he has brokered shadowy deals for criminals across the globe.

Things take a strange turn when he mysteriously surrenders to the FBI with an unusual offer. He offers to help catch a long-thought-dead terrorist named Ranko Zamani — under the condition that he speaks only to Elizabeth “Liz” Keen (Megan Boone). Liz is a rookie FBI profiler with seemingly no connection to the master criminal.

Zamani is only the first of many on a list that Red has compiled over the years. He has a “blacklist” of politicians, mobsters, spies and international terrorists. He will help authorities catch them all — with the caveat that Liz will continue to work as his partner. He’ll teach her to think like a criminal and to “see the bigger picture” — whether she wants to or not.

Naturally, these events concern Liz’s associates like FBI Assistant Director Harry Cooper (Harry Lennix), FBI agent Donald Ressler (Diego Klattenhoff), and her husband Tom (Ryan Eggold), an easygoing guy who has a few secrets of his own.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the sound of The Blacklist TV series? Do you think it will be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Ka December 21, 2013 at 11:57 am

The best show

Bill Brown December 15, 2013 at 4:35 pm

If NBC cancels Black List, my watching NBC will be over Best show on TV.

Bobbie K December 15, 2013 at 11:40 am

By far the best mystery show televised…suspense until next installment..cannot wait until Monday nights to enjoy…
It’s like reading a novel…only better
Thank you Producers for this adult series

Rob December 10, 2013 at 9:19 pm

The Blacklist is an outstanding TV show. Its intrigue and suspense keeps you on the edge of your seat. It’s on the perfect night and it always have something in each episode that have you awaiting the next. It would really hurt the ratings on NBC if this show was cancelled. James Spader and the female FBI agents, well the whole cast lends to the excellence and quality of this “spy thriller’. KUDOS!! BLACKLIST!

Pam December 9, 2013 at 8:54 pm

Best show ever, I wait for Mondays. Every episode it riveting . Do not cancell the show. There is really nothing to watch on TV anymore. At least there is Blacklist. Thank you God.

Philly December 8, 2013 at 4:51 pm

This is the best tv series since the Sopranos series. James spader is magnificent and without a doubt, the best current actor on TV. Megan Boone is also great as Liz Keene. They are perfect together. I wouldn’t miss this show for anything. Just wish it was a 2 hour show. Waiting a whole week between episodes is terrible. Wonderful show. Can’t get enough of James spader

Karen December 3, 2013 at 3:59 pm

The BlackList is an amazing show. I look forward to it every week. It’s exciting is keeps you guessing from week to week there is nothing on TV anymore but real tv family shows and housewifes’s and dancing getting tired of all those shows the Blacklist is fresh it’s about time something like this has hit the airways. Looking forward to season 2 and more of James Spader.

Roadster December 3, 2013 at 11:10 am

Black List…Best show on Television

Crystal December 1, 2013 at 12:19 am

The show rocks, the whole dynamics keeps you guessing on how it is going to play out. Please don’t cancel this show. NBC would be losing a large viewing demographic if so.

James Spader and the whole cast have a great chemistry.

Angela P November 30, 2013 at 12:26 pm

NBC MUST pick this show up for another season ! Best new show on television hands down ! So far season 1 has been excellent ! Bring on Season 2 !!!!!

gretta guisinger November 29, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I LOVE THIS SHOW !!!!PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT !! I am so sick of Dancing with the Stars, American Idol etc… They are all the same ! The Blacklist is something different ! I look forward to Monday nights so I can watch it.. Lets face it TV is a drag anymore, there is nothing good on ! I am so desperate for a decent show I water a lot of Food Network, and that is even getting boring ! right now The Blacklist is at the top of my list, followed by Bones, Hawaiian 50 Chicago Fire , amazing Race. Mike and Molly and Big Bang theory ..Last note stop moving shows to different nights.. that is the sign of death for a show !!! THE BLACKLIST NEEDS TO STAY RIGHT WHERE IT IS !! James Spader should get an award for this show ,he is so good !

carol baird November 26, 2013 at 12:54 pm

The Blacklist is absolutely riveting and is, in my opinion, the best new show on TV. James Spader is brilliant and there is a great supporting cast. Hopefully, the powers that be in TV scheduling will realize what a potential hit they have and renew Blacklist for another season.

Nikky November 26, 2013 at 3:07 am

I love James Spader. I look forward to Monday to watch this show and nothing else. Theast episode kept my heart thumping. I can’t wait til next Monday.
Please don’t cancel this show. Please!!!

Noel November 25, 2013 at 3:27 am

Why isn’t it on tonight Monday 25/11/13- I love this show

JoAnn November 19, 2013 at 11:22 am

I absolutely love this show. Please do not cancel this fabulous show. I so look forward to watching it on Monday nights.