The Bridge (2013)

The Bridge TV show on FOX: canceled or renewed?Network: FX
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 10, 2013 – TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Diane Kruger, Demián Bichir, Annabeth Gish, Thomas M. Wright, and Ted Levine.

current TV show

TV show description:
This crime thriller explores the tensions on the U.S. – Mexico border. When an American judge known for her anti-immigration views is found dead on the bridge that connects El Paso and Juarez, Sonya Cross (Diane Kruger) from the El Paso Police Department must work with her Mexican counterpart from Chihuahua State Police, Marco Ruiz (Demian Bichir). Their goal is to catch a serial killer operating on both sides of the border.

Marco understands the slippery politics of Mexican law enforcement. While his police force slowly succumbs to the pressures and demands of the cartel, he’s one of the last good men in the department. He’s charming, but also cunning as he will do whatever it takes to get what he needs.

This doesn’t sit well with Sonya, who has Asperger’s and strictly follows rules — as well as protocol. Her candid and off-putting personality fuels an unforgiving drive for truth.

The case quickly pulls them both into a string of murders on the border, a scene already consumed by illegal immigration, drug trafficking, violence and prostitution.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like the The Bridge TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Anonymous September 4, 2013 at 11:10 pm

The Bridge is my favorite show this summer. The twist and turns of the plot keep me guessing- very unpredictable. I love the way Marco handles Sonya who is definitely out there!

Anonymous September 4, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Love this show-it’s my favorite show this summer.! Sonya is out there!

Kristen Armstrong September 4, 2013 at 7:27 pm

This show is the best. Look forward to it every week. Definitely need to bring it back.

M. Morrissey September 4, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Love THE BRIDGE! Best program of the week. Watch it as it airs, then rewatch it to get all the details. Keep it on.

Bob Craig September 1, 2013 at 1:55 am

I am happy to see the show is ongoing. It is my favorite of the season. Keep it coming.

Gordon Shumway August 29, 2013 at 6:25 pm

The Bridge helps remind you that there is still such a thing as TV for adults.
Solid, strong show.
Intelligent. Well written, acted, etc. Everything is amazingly well done.
If they threw in some magic and monsters people would be falling all over themselves at the subtleties and complexities of this amazing show.

Pamela Kullo August 28, 2013 at 11:23 pm

Love The Bridge. Great plot and good actors. Keep the series going please.

karole August 26, 2013 at 7:18 pm

we love this show never miss it. it keep on the edge at all times.

bryan blair August 26, 2013 at 5:19 pm

if TW cancels the bridge, I will cancel TW and go to satellite!!!!!

kim August 23, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I love this series . I hope the network will keep it going. I will be disappointed if it is canned. I think the acting is great, the subjects and diversity add mystery and appeal to the show. It is my favorite program now. Please keep it going.

mary August 23, 2013 at 1:16 pm

would like very much more seasons. The female detective is very good. Keep her that way. The Mexican actor is great. Keep everyone the same.Very good.

Jan Angelini August 13, 2013 at 11:54 am

It is very irritating to see 35-40 minutes of program and 20 minutes of commercials in a 1 hr. program… I won’t watch again after this season.

Mickie August 12, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Like the show, hate the subtitles. I look away a second and don’t know what happened. Just do the whole thing in English please.

Doris July 26, 2013 at 6:28 pm

High-quality entertainment; I like it very much & am hooked.
Have enjoyed the complex drama, surprising twists & excellent acting.

Would very much like more seasons.

Bob July 15, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Very interesting. Will watch again. Glad they went with El Paso-Jaurez instead of Detriot-Canada boarder bridge. The Mexican actor is very good. The female detective w/Aspergers is a pain in the neck but inteesting too.