The Carrie Diaries: Season Two Ratings

Carrie Diaries season two ratingsLast season, The Carrie Diaries was on the bubble and ended up being renewed. Will the ratings improve so that it’s no longer in danger or could it be cancelled by The CW instead? Time will tell.

The Carrie Diaries follows the experiences of young Carrie Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) as she grows into the New York writer we know from Sex and the City. Others in the cast include Lindsey Gort, Austin Butler, Katie Findlay, Brendan Dooling, Ellen Wong, Freema Agyeman, Stefania Owen, Matt Letscher, and Chloe Bridges.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 820,000 total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The first season of The Carrie Diaries averaged a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.14 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like The Carrie Diaries TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a third season?

Jeremy January 25, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Renew, I need a 3rd season. This tv show is my obsession, I love it! Do not cancel it!

Nicholle mohler January 25, 2014 at 4:46 pm

It needs to be renewed! I just can’t get enough. The season finally is next week and I need to know that there’s going to be a season 3

Anonymous January 25, 2014 at 11:38 am

Plese renew

Ca-Disha January 23, 2014 at 2:17 am

please Renew!! i just started watching it, and its so good:)

Carolyn January 22, 2014 at 2:23 am

I really hope they don’t cancel the Carrie diaries! :( It is such a good show!! And it makes me sad that AnnaSophia Robb (Carrie) gave up her oppurtunity to go to Stanford, to take this role. I hate that so many good shows are cancelled solely because of their ratings! I watch it on cw.com, and most of my friends watch it on Netflix, not on the actual cw channel!

Mizzy January 15, 2014 at 9:14 pm

This show is amazing, and I hate it when they based the ratings on the tv, I have no time to watch on the tv, I hope they see how popular TCD is on the net.

Nikki G January 12, 2014 at 10:24 pm

Yes, please renew, I love this show!!!

nene January 11, 2014 at 6:50 pm

I want to see another season of the Carrie diaries because it’s a good show and the cast is great and I hope the cw will give the Carrie diaries a third season but it’s a really good show and it’s funny, and real like sex and the city so don’t cancelled the carries diaries.

Georgia December 22, 2013 at 10:58 am

I love this show, but do not like the add in Samantha. The actress/character is playing Kim Cantrell’s Samantha. The actress/character of Carrie is not playing SJParker’s Carrie. She is strong on her own and does not really even make you think of SJParker.

Lu December 16, 2013 at 11:36 pm

No please don’t cancel this show it’s awesome Sebastian kyyd is perfect and carrie too I agree that the cw should continue the season or change the night it airs. :)

Wdb December 15, 2013 at 1:03 am

Please try it on a different night. It is a great show and I would hate to see it cancelled.

suzanne November 30, 2013 at 6:24 am

I agree with Emily…Big mistake to air TCD on Friday night.. Please change the viewing before cancelling. Thank you….a BIG Sex in the City..fan

emily November 4, 2013 at 11:51 am

I love TCD! But I haven’t been able to watch the past episodes because they are on a Friday night….. also I haven’t been able to find it on my rogers on demand! So I’ve had to stream it online. I think the cw made a mistake airing this show on friday nights….

Abby October 27, 2013 at 11:48 am

The Carrie diaries is an amazing show and I would cry ikt got cancelled! It’s an amazing show and a lot of people love the show don’t cancel it!

erin October 27, 2013 at 10:21 am

Carrie Daires Baby Renew for a third season Hopefully they will do a backorder for Carrie Dairies full Season 2