The Carrie Diaries: Season Two Ratings

Carrie Diaries season two ratingsLast season, The Carrie Diaries was on the bubble and ended up being renewed. Will the ratings improve so that it’s no longer in danger or could it be cancelled by The CW instead? Time will tell.

The Carrie Diaries follows the experiences of young Carrie Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) as she grows into the New York writer we know from Sex and the City. Others in the cast include Lindsey Gort, Austin Butler, Katie Findlay, Brendan Dooling, Ellen Wong, Freema Agyeman, Stefania Owen, Matt Letscher, and Chloe Bridges.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Carrie Diaries after two seasons.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 820,000 total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The first season of The Carrie Diaries averaged a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.14 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like The Carrie Diaries TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a third season?

Hasan Bulbul February 5, 2014 at 12:39 pm

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL
THIS SHOW!’

Ezgi February 5, 2014 at 12:36 pm

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!

Irem February 5, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Please do not cancel the show… I love this show so much. It’s funny, sexy, lovely show. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THE SHOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE…

saly February 5, 2014 at 12:32 pm

please do not cancel this show!

A Hig February 5, 2014 at 12:26 am

WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT EVER NEVER CANCEL CARRIE DIARIES!!!!!!!!
ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND I LOVE IT AND MOST PEOPLE IN OUR SCHOOL!!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!!!

Christie February 4, 2014 at 11:14 pm

Please do not cancel this show! My sister lives in North Carolina, I live in Virginia and we watch this show together through texting! We both look forward to seeing Carrie every week! I wish there would be more advertisement for the show. I never see any commercials for it. We are both Sex and the City fans! We think this show is so cute-we want it to stay!

Anna February 3, 2014 at 3:50 am

i love this show! i really hope it doesn’t get cancelled

Olivia February 3, 2014 at 1:11 am

please do not cancel The Carrie Diaries! It is mine and my mom’s favorite show we look forward to every week! one of the best classic tv shows in a very long time! it’s perfect and amazing! please do not cancel!!!

Angie February 3, 2014 at 1:09 am

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!! This is one of my favorite shows!!!! I look forward to it every week! Already waiting for season 3!!

Beverly February 2, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Please don’t cancel this show!!!! I look forward to it every week!!!!

Kasia January 27, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Please don’t cancel this show, I love it so much and tbh I am surprised that it has such bad ratings, in my honest opinion this show is so much better than for example glee or pretty little liars, costumes are amazing and music is awesome and everything is so cute and funny and every episode is interesting and I know a lot of people who watch this show but we are from Poland so we can’t really help with ratings and that sucks. But I reallt really really hope this show will have another season!

Jessy January 26, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I live this show not crazy about the time slot!!!

Cassandra January 26, 2014 at 2:53 pm

I love this show! Carrie Diaries is the best show on TV. AnnaSophia Robb is amazing and so is the whole cast. A beautiful, cute, wholesomely funny show that brigs back the best 80’s music. Amazing. Please don’t cancel!

fahmida January 26, 2014 at 6:51 am

please do not cancel! i am watching this show every week when it airs although i live in UK and it is hard, I LOVE THE WHOLE SETTINGS AND CASTS. PLEASE RENEW THIS SHOW YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!

Connie January 26, 2014 at 4:20 am

Don’t cancel The Carrie Dairies I don’t care what night or time it’s on I’ll still watch it because I will just record it.
It’s cute, funny and very entertaining plus I can watch it while I’m eating dinner☺