The Carrie Diaries: Season Two Ratings

Carrie Diaries season two ratingsLast season, The Carrie Diaries was on the bubble and ended up being renewed. Will the ratings improve so that it’s no longer in danger or could it be cancelled by The CW instead? Time will tell.

The Carrie Diaries follows the experiences of young Carrie Bradshaw (AnnaSophia Robb) as she grows into the New York writer we know from Sex and the City. Others in the cast include Lindsey Gort, Austin Butler, Katie Findlay, Brendan Dooling, Ellen Wong, Freema Agyeman, Stefania Owen, Matt Letscher, and Chloe Bridges.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

5/8 update: The CW has cancelled The Carrie Diaries after two seasons.

Final season averages: 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 820,000 total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

For comparisons: The first season of The Carrie Diaries averaged a 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.14 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you still like The Carrie Diaries TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a third season?

Heather May 19, 2014 at 1:22 am

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL THIS SHOW. IT’S JUST MAKING IT’S BREAKTHROUGH!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I LOVE CARRIE DIARIES. I CAN’T WAIT FOR MIRANDA AND CHARLOTTE TO BE IN THIS SHOW PLS PLS PLS PLS DON’T CANCEL IT

Sarah May 15, 2014 at 7:01 pm

So incredibly disappointed Carrie Diaries is cancelled, it was one of my favorites.

Sab May 12, 2014 at 9:30 am

The Carrie diares is so good! A third season needs to be made!

Amber vyncke May 9, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Please don’t cancel the show!!

Nicole April 30, 2014 at 12:49 am

I LOVE this show! Please, please don’t cancel it! Just change the day.. if it’s not getting as many ratings its because on friday nights most young people are out! I LOOOOVE this show, want to see it develop more.

Chad April 27, 2014 at 2:22 am

Please don’t cancel. Love this show, love the cast. I enjoy watching this show and waiting for new episodes to fallow.

Cassie April 26, 2014 at 2:17 am

LOVE!! please dont cancel!! thus is my favorite show! very relatable for a21 year old

lisa April 25, 2014 at 8:38 am

i love this show and hope to see it again soon. it’s such a refreshing change from the true crime shows i watch 99% of the time.

Ashley baran April 23, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Please do not cancel the show. I’m so addicted to it. If the night that’s it aired is not working out just switch the night . A lot of channels and it wouldn’t be a bad Idea.

Karen April 20, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Please do not cancel this show!!!!! I think there is so much potential with this show and believe that it will be favorite just as sex and the city was.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!!! it is a much watch for me.

Chahhat April 16, 2014 at 2:29 pm

Please do not cancel the carrie diaries
It’s an amazing show

Lien April 11, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Save the Carrie Diaries! It is such a great show. My niece and I love watching it together! We cant wait for the show to come back! :)

Anonymous 2 April 7, 2014 at 11:15 am

Do not cancel the Carrie diaries :-( there may not be a lot of viewers watching the show as it’s being aired, but so many people in England and countries that can’t get CW, watch it online later on. So please don’t cancel the Carrie diaries people should look at viewers over the world, online, on Netflix or watching the TV. so many people I know watch the Carrie Diaries and I ship kyddshaw

izcg April 3, 2014 at 4:34 am

PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW!!

Anonymous April 2, 2014 at 4:06 pm

DONT cancel the show! this is my favorite show ever!!!! this and hart of dixie ! I know A LOT of people who watch both shows!!! Them being on netflix is really helping them get out to more viewers! you arnt taking into account of all of those people! also a lot of the time, people are busy on friday nights or what ever the days so they just record it or go to the web sight to watch it!