The Devils Ride: Season Two Renewal from Discovery

Devils Ride renewed for season two on DiscoveryTonight may be the season finale for The Devils Ride but it’s not the end for the Discovery TV series. The cable channel has just renewed the show for a second season.

Discovery hasn’t announced when season two will air or how many episodes have been ordered but the first season of The Devils Ride debuted last month with the first of a half dozen installments.

Here’s the press release:

DISCOVERY RENEWS “THE DEVILS RIDE” FOR SECOND SEASON

Season Finale Airs Tonight at 10pm e/p after an all new DEADLIEST CATCH

Discovery announced today renewal of its hit Tuesday night series – THE DEVILS RIDE for a second season. THE DEVILS RIDE goes inside the world of motorcycle clubs with the members of San Diego’s The Laffing Devils. Airing after DEADLIEST CATCH, THE DEVILS RIDE averaged over 2 million viewers each week. Produced for Discovery by Bischoff Hervey Entertainment with Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey serving as Executive Producers, THE DEVILS RIDE wraps up with its season finale tonight at 10pm e/p as the club sees a final showdown between ex-president Gipsy and new club head Billy the Kid.

All season long trouble as been brewing within the club’s ranks as members were forced to take sides between the warring leaders. And while power struggles persist, personal struggles tear at the club’s war vets, many of whom wrestle with post-traumatic stress. One club member won’t be returning next season as The Laffing Devils say goodbye to one of their own in a tragic death during tonight’s season finale.

For Discovery Channel, David Pritikin is Executive Producer of THE DEVILS RIDE.

What do you think? Have you been watching Devils Ride? Are you glad to hear that it will be back for a second season?

harley41 February 25, 2013 at 11:13 pm

very believable,,,,, just like brothers act,,,,,wish we had a club like them….this show really makes me Happy,Happy, Happy……..reminds me of Hee-Haw…..

Devils Ride Fan February 25, 2013 at 10:11 pm

The last thing I ep. I caught Gypsy was the Sin Mob Pres. Now they are saying Bubba founded the Sin Mob and is Prez. What gives there?

Andrea March 6, 2013 at 8:29 am

Bubba was the Original, Prez of the Laffing Devils, he was voted out, so he started a new club, The Sin Mob, they are badder than the original devils and the war is on..look out sandman

Anonymous February 20, 2013 at 8:23 pm

why would a legit bikerclub do a reality tv show smmfh!

Fake Reality Show February 20, 2013 at 3:26 am

All you poor suckers who think that this biker show is the real thing are fools and living in fantasy land!!! Not one real fight ever happens, the camera shots move up and down like a bigfoot sighting you can barely see, not even a bloody lip! LOL…. If you believe this stuff is real, you’ve probably never even been in a fight l alone a gang. I’ve been in more dangerous situations while going to a Private High School than this scripted, bad acting, made for Disney show… You guys are so gullible…LOL!!!!

rick the dick February 20, 2013 at 3:05 am

Speaking from being a patched member of a real club for over THIRTY years any ASSHOLE bitch can get a patch made these shit for brain posing MF’s are a insult to real clubs .I h think at the next meeting I’m going to propose to take these asshole ‘s out if they want to be movie stars Disney may need imitation bikers for the next Every which way but loose

Brian February 19, 2013 at 6:11 pm

FAAAAAAAKE!!!! Real Mc’s don’t act like bitch’s.

Ez February 19, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Which rabbit hole is Billy hiding in….What a sorry excuse for a biker. He needs to go to biker pres. training then see if a boy scout group would follow him

Ez February 19, 2013 at 5:07 pm

I have been riding 50 yrs….Have ridden with a few clubs and never joined one. I have told my wife every since Devils Ride came on that I thought it was like Sons of Anarchy and just a bunch of bad actors pretending. What real club would allow suck BS to go on with their members. ( NONE ) It simply looked like these posers wanted to see how stupid they could look on national tv….Very Very sad

bonehead February 19, 2013 at 3:48 pm

this show sucks!!! they aren’t even real…cancel the show!!!real clubs wouldn’t do a tv series..what a bunch of girls…

FT February 19, 2013 at 3:06 pm

Gypsy got arrested for allegedly having oral sex with his ex-wife’s 10 year old daughter. I read it might just be a move in a dirty custody battle he is having with her, but he was arrested and kicked out of the new club for it.

jenna February 21, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have been wondering wtf happend to gypsy “tommy ” if that really did happen he would be dead. Real mc’s would not stand for a child molester in their mist. I think the show is comical and so far off from reality but again it’s funny to watch these crybabies. Btw a guy on parole is not supposed to affiliate w/any gang members or people of that nature, riding away from prison is a bit much you think?
That’s my 2 cents love it or not …lol.

Hilblee February 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

This show is getting weak–first season was kinda cool–the guys fight like kids on the playground, I dont mean physically, just their train of thought. Bunch a talk without much action. Bickering, bitching, back biting, heck half the time it seems that they dont know what to say. The big guy that sin mob just inducted seems kinda fake. I dont know many “tough guys” that would sit still for someone telling them that they would knock their teeth down their throat. Im no hell razer but someone tells me that, he’s gonna have to do it. Bubba is supposed to be the Prez of the club and to be treated like a kid and told to go away while we talk then get summoned back——I dont know. Seems as if they just need to grow up and act like it. There isnt much “leadership” in either club.
Another thought—–how do either of these clubs make any income to keep things going? Got to be some time spent on that not just trying to outsmart the other club.

msry February 19, 2013 at 10:34 am

what happened to gypsie why aint he on the show

Anonymous February 19, 2013 at 11:54 am

Gypsy was arrested around August of last year for alleged lewd behavoir with a minor. Sandman was arrested around December for alleged burglary and attempted murder.

mary February 19, 2013 at 11:58 am

where is gypsie

sarahbear February 18, 2013 at 11:28 pm

I don’t understand what the check is going on… I just watched three season premiere on 2nd season. And gypsy is no longer on the show? What the he’ll. To be honest he was the only reason I watched this show. He was loyal even after realizing he was being stabbed in the back. Glad he had started a new club.. but what is flinging on now. It seem as though the same happened to him in this new club…..

Anonymous February 18, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Now that’s a biker show!!!!!

pops February 18, 2013 at 10:38 pm

Billy was a weakass bitch but Gypsy shouldve returned as prez of Sin Mob….wheres he at?