The Devils Ride: Season Two Renewal from Discovery

Devils Ride renewed for season two on DiscoveryTonight may be the season finale for The Devils Ride but it’s not the end for the Discovery TV series. The cable channel has just renewed the show for a second season.

Discovery hasn’t announced when season two will air or how many episodes have been ordered but the first season of The Devils Ride debuted last month with the first of a half dozen installments.

Here’s the press release:

DISCOVERY RENEWS “THE DEVILS RIDE” FOR SECOND SEASON

Season Finale Airs Tonight at 10pm e/p after an all new DEADLIEST CATCH

Discovery announced today renewal of its hit Tuesday night series – THE DEVILS RIDE for a second season. THE DEVILS RIDE goes inside the world of motorcycle clubs with the members of San Diego’s The Laffing Devils. Airing after DEADLIEST CATCH, THE DEVILS RIDE averaged over 2 million viewers each week. Produced for Discovery by Bischoff Hervey Entertainment with Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey serving as Executive Producers, THE DEVILS RIDE wraps up with its season finale tonight at 10pm e/p as the club sees a final showdown between ex-president Gipsy and new club head Billy the Kid.

All season long trouble as been brewing within the club’s ranks as members were forced to take sides between the warring leaders. And while power struggles persist, personal struggles tear at the club’s war vets, many of whom wrestle with post-traumatic stress. One club member won’t be returning next season as The Laffing Devils say goodbye to one of their own in a tragic death during tonight’s season finale.

For Discovery Channel, David Pritikin is Executive Producer of THE DEVILS RIDE.

What do you think? Have you been watching Devils Ride? Are you glad to hear that it will be back for a second season?

Wolf Deadly February 4, 2014 at 1:06 am

This show is fake as WWE. No MC would tell secrets about the club. Not to mention that all these clowns talk about kicking ass, yet they just push and shove each other. This show is as dumb as Amish Mafia… GET REAL OR GET GHOST!!

Shaniqua November 8, 2013 at 8:37 pm

Stop hatin .. It’s just a tv show.!

jeanne June 17, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Please bring the show back. I love Bubba

bigdaddy June 12, 2013 at 7:33 pm

I know real ones NOT ONE OF THEM would do this in front of A CAMERA im a old convict come on they go on camera out the gate after 7 years no wonder they all are dropouts!

Archer May 10, 2013 at 2:33 am

I hope The Devils ride is renewed. If it is real or not it is still interesting to watch.

Biker John April 29, 2013 at 5:28 pm

Like the show have a club and problems on the show I have in my Club keep it coming !cant wate for # 3 when ?

Ashley. Corbin, May 14, 2013 at 7:16 pm

The devil, ok tv you the , deavil, ok “Email, ,,, Ashley, E Corbin

jeremy April 23, 2013 at 11:35 am

Bull**** I need episode 9

Eddy Hub April 16, 2013 at 2:43 am

I’am watching the show (Devils Ride) from day 1,and you guys just yank it out from the line up, You guys could do better than that! at least a FINALLY! Pissed off!

bryan April 15, 2013 at 8:55 pm

What the hell where and when will this shoe be back ???????

Titan April 9, 2013 at 11:24 am

What happened to The Devils Ride #7. Is the series over? WTF?

Spooky Rich April 9, 2013 at 10:49 am

Is season 2 cancelled? It didn’t play this past Monday night and I don’t see it scheduled for next Monday

frank April 9, 2013 at 12:49 am

this show is a joke , hope it never comes back. these guys are just one big sellout to make some money and make a bad name for any bike club in America. surprise these fools aren’t being held under protection by the show because they are a fucking joke. I know CROUCH ROCKET BIKE CLUBS that can kick the shit out of these wannabe. so glad this show is over if I was any of these guys I couldn’t show my face in public

shaky jake June 17, 2013 at 11:34 am

I hear you brother..bunch of freakin wanna bes I grew up in port angeles wa. during the 60s and 70s seen the hells angles and later on the ghost riders ran them out of town. best part of their handle is LAUGHING because they are a joke for sure.

susy April 5, 2013 at 7:45 am

yes I’ve been trying to hunt the song Never Ride Alone and i can’t fucking find it help its pissing me off cheers suz

Gregg April 5, 2013 at 1:51 am

The show is so fake, they say they are the real deal, but if they were they wouldn’t even let you in the door. They don’t fight and they keep repeated themselves and nothing ever gets done. 1%’s are guys that have killed for they drugs, money, bikes and brothers. It is soooooo fake!!!!!

mark March 29, 2013 at 1:07 am