The Exes: To Be Cancelled or Renewed for Season Three?

The Exes on TV Land canceled or renewed?This week marks the end of the second season of The Exes on TV Land. How’s the show been performing? Will it be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

On The Exes, divorce attorney Holly Brooks (Kristen Johnston) is the landlord to three male friends and former clients — recently divorced Stuart (David Alan Basche), womanizing Phil (Donald Faison) and lazy Haskell (Wayne Knight).

To date, the second season of The Exes has averaged a 0.3 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 910,000 total viewers.

Compared to last season, the series has performed about as well in the demo but has fallen by 23% in viewership.

Do you think The Exes should get a third season?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

When stacked against TV Land’s other original sitcoms, The Exes is one of the lower-rated shows of the bunch but isn’t doing that much worse. The cable channel also seems devoted to growing their slate of original comedies and to date hasn’t cancelled any of them (though that may change with Retired at 35).

The Exes’ fate could go either way but I suspect that it’ll end up getting renewed for a third season.

But, what do you think? Are you a fan of The Exes? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Scott W March 27, 2013 at 8:20 pm

One of the best and funniest sitcoms!! Hats off to the writers and producers! Please do not cancel…

judy March 26, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Please. renew love the show so sick of all the reality show finally there is a good show to watch

Teri March 25, 2013 at 11:54 pm

My whole family loves the exes. This is one of the funniest sitcoms i have seen in anlong time. Can’t wait for the new season. I agree; quit showing reruns from the 70′s and show some of the newer shows.

Larry March 20, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I think the show is very funny and should last another year at least.
There are other shows tht should go before this one.

jerry March 18, 2013 at 10:59 pm

The Exes is the funniest original series, don’t know why the ratings are low, I get tired the channel keep changing the tv lineup all the time, I really don’t wanna watch the cosby show or golden girls. I love King of Queens, Raymond, That 70s show, Home Improvement, etc…..

Anonymous March 20, 2013 at 3:37 pm

Jerry you hit the head of the nail on that one. I absolutey feel the same way. I really dont care to watch cosby show or golden girls. I love all the shows you mentioned.

suzy March 18, 2013 at 3:50 am

i love this show the exes.. please don’t cancel it.. it is sooooooooo funny……………. thanks.

James March 15, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Please don’t cancel this show is one my favorites. Is funny bunch

kat March 14, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Please renew I love this show….I’m a big fan..

Rich February 24, 2013 at 12:48 am

I love this show, please re new for another season. It is funny as hell.

Anita February 21, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Please, Please, Please bring The Exes back. It is one of the “Funniest” sitcoms on TV. I don’t have many faves by way of sitcoms and by taking this one it just takes away my viewership. Please TVLand??? You guys struck gold with these originals and it takes the majority of us back to the days when sitcoms were funny and worth watching.

Jacquee February 18, 2013 at 3:22 pm

I really am not a sitcom person, but this show is so funny. Something that most sitcoms on the other networks that we run into aren’t. I think the time slot is pretty late. The only reason I even saw it, was I had the day off and got a rerun during the day. This show needs to be on earlier to give it more of a chance. Than maybe it won’t even be considered being cancelled and give more people a chance to view it. Please don’t cancel this show.

Troy J. Smith February 14, 2013 at 12:08 am

Please don’t cancel, I love that show!

Gary February 4, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Love the show and everything about it please do not cancel!

Ruthie February 1, 2013 at 8:59 am

PLEASE! Don’t Cancel, they are the funniest group. My husband, daughter and I love that show, it just comes on so late. It is the best grown up show and the cast is excellent!

Anonymous February 13, 2013 at 6:19 pm

I love the show!

Barb January 31, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Totally love the show. Please don’t cancel it.