the forgotten: Cancelled TV Show Returning to ABC for One Night

the forgottenABC officially cancelled the forgotten a few weeks ago but the writing had been on the wall long before that. Unfortunately, Christian Slater’s second TV series lasted only a bit longer than his first, NBC’s My Own Worst Enemy.

The network has scheduled the final two episodes of the forgotten to run on Saturday, July 3rd, beginning at 9pm. They’re called “Living Doe” and “Designer Jane.”

But don’t look for any additional closure to the series in these episodes. ABC actually aired the series finale back in early March. The 17th and last installment of the show ended happily, with Alex (Slater) being reunited with his long-missing daughter Lucy.

What do you think? Will you be tuning in to see these last episodes of the forgotten?

Canceled and renewed TV show

60 Comments on "the forgotten: Cancelled TV Show Returning to ABC for One Night"

Notify of

Lisa
Lisa
April 1, 2011 7:34 pm

I really enjoyed this show. I’m so tired of reality TV. This show was captivating and gave hope that there really are people in the world who give so much of themselves to help find these missing people. I remember now why I skip by my local ABC channel. Nothing worth stopping for anymore.

Anonymous
Anonymous
February 21, 2011 12:51 pm

i hated the show was cancel. is it on dvd yet miss the ? last shows

Disappointed
Disappointed
February 10, 2011 9:35 pm

This was a great show! I don’t understand while all the good tv shows get canceled and the not so great ones stay on the air…. this is why I spend most time watching cable tv and have left the networks alone.

Robin
Robin
January 19, 2011 8:53 am

It’s really ashame that good shows keep getting cancelled and more reality “crap” keeps filling the air. This show looked for people who were forgotten & gave families resolution. How gratifying is that!

Wendy
Wendy
January 3, 2011 5:30 am

Repalcing the older actress with the blonde eye candy was the first error in judgement here. Second, the slater character should have been re-introduced to his badge and had that the forgotten thing as a side job. This was a show that could have used sub-plotting that had nothing to do with romance. It had the potential to be a really great law enforcement type of show.

Anonymous
Anonymous
December 21, 2010 7:27 pm

I loved this show!! Why would they cancel it?? So
frustrating!

Don Arsenault
Don Arsenault
December 28, 2010 2:26 pm

absolutely one of the better shows on television.Gives you a positive reason for watching television.
As always get rid of the good shows to air a crappy one.

steph
steph
October 22, 2010 5:20 pm

Please dont cancel this show, theres not many shows out there that focus’s on others instead of themselves, and we need more shows like that on….please keep this show on!!

barbara difusco
barbara difusco
September 12, 2010 4:54 am

AGAIN I IMPLORE YOU KNOW TO CANCEL THIS SHOW. IT IS ONE OF THE MOST THOUGHT PROVOKING, INTERESTING SHOW ON THE AIR I AND EVERYONE I KNOW LOVES IT. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL.

Joyce
Joyce
August 28, 2010 4:23 pm
Geeze. What is it with people???? A show about good people giving of THEMSELVES to help people who most would soon forget … Underlying story, a man (Police Officer) whose daughter was kidnapped, all but forgotten by anyone but him … and his wife who left him …. Give me a break people. Does it always have to be families who turn into bitter enemies, backstabbing fools stuck on yet another island, or people creating living hell for other people with whom they live under the same roof … starving, or fighting tooth & nail to be this weeks villain,… Read more »
sjt
sjt
August 19, 2010 12:34 pm

I dont think they should have cancelled either of his shows. My older daughter and i watched this show together. We DVR’d it so we could watch it together. The”industry” need to get it together and realize how much or how popular a show is that they are being recored and watched a a later date sometimes a week or more later. So they are shows people watch just not “live”.

maritza silva
maritza silva
August 10, 2010 7:48 am

I loved the show and the cast. I really hope they reconsider. It was my favorite show.

Cindy
Cindy
August 9, 2010 7:28 pm

They should really bring back this series. It was a good series. We have enough reality series. They keep the series that suck and take off the good ones.

TMiller
TMiller
July 29, 2010 11:03 am

Yes-sure will – Loved the show– always cancel the best ones. I did miss the final episode in March– Do you know where I could catch it??? Thanks

rose
rose
July 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Instead of posting on this bulletin we should all be bombarding them with letters of displeasure!!! demanding it be reinstated. I wonder if they got enough they would??

karen
karen
July 23, 2010 6:37 pm

i’ll really miss this show it was enjoyable to watch and brought a real issue to the forefront but hasnt lasted long enough to really make an inpact

1 2 3 4