The Fosters

The Fosters TV showNetwork: ABC Family
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 3, 2013 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Teri Polo, Sherri Saum, David Lambert, Cierra Ramirez, Jake T. Austin, and Maia Mitchell.

current TV show

TV show description:
A drama, this TV series revolves around a multi-ethnic family — a mix of foster and biological kids who are being raised by two moms.

Stef Foster (Teri Polo) is a dedicated police officer and her partner, Lena Adams (Sherri Saum), is a school Vice Principal. Together, they’ve built a close-knit, loving family with Stef’s biological son from a previous marriage, Brandon (David Lambert), and their adopted twins, Mariana (Cierra Ramirez) and Jesus (Jake T. Austin).

Their lives are disrupted in unexpected ways when Lena meets Callie (Maia Mitchell). She’s a hardened teen with an abusive past who’s spent her life in and out of foster homes. Lena and Stef warily welcome Callie into their home thinking it will just be for a few weeks, until a more permanent placement can be found.

Callie is quick to observe that the Fosters are an atypical family, and her blunt commentary hits a nerve with Jesus and Mariana who are struggling to find their own identities. The twins have the opportunity to meet their birth mother, but they aren’t sure if they are emotionally ready, or if they want to share the experience with their adoptive moms. Callie also discovers that Mariana is harboring a secret that could land her in serious trouble.

Brandon is a talented musician with a kind soul. He lends Callie a hand in navigating the classrooms and social scene at the Fosters’ high school, Anchor Beach Community Charter School. He’s faced with a tough decision however when Callie decides to ditch school to reconnect with someone from her past.

What happens next determines if Stef and Lena made the right choice in taking a chance on Callie, and whether they have room in their home — and their hearts — for one more.

space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like The Fosters TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Anonymous May 27, 2014 at 11:53 am

DONT CANCEL I LOVE THIS SHOW! Oh! How many seasons do this show have bc I just finished season 1 on Netflix and they didn’t have a two but Netflix never gets all the seasons and episodes

Dawn May 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm

DON’T CANCEL, this show is amazing! I am so excited to see season 2. I watch it with my two niece’s and they also love the show as well.

Susan May 20, 2014 at 2:44 pm

I like this show want to see much more

Madisson April 30, 2014 at 5:48 pm

DONT cancel this show it’s the best I love it I haven’t seen a show like this in a long time please don cancel it but please make season 2

Jessica March 20, 2014 at 10:50 pm

I LOVE this show. It is so addicting I didnt wath the first season im anxiously awaiting boxset release. But the second season has been very good. Please don’t cancel it is too good.

Kayle January 26, 2014 at 9:00 am

Please don’t cancel The Fosters, I’m in foster care and I can relate to a lot of what’s going on.

arleth January 17, 2014 at 12:17 am

I don’t think the fosters should be canceled I think it can show people not to be selfish and its a good show I love it don’t cancel it

kimbreley October 30, 2013 at 3:07 am

please don’t cancel its a really good show last show that I really got into on abc family they cancelled it after like five seasons and please don’t do that the fosters is a really good show

Donna October 27, 2013 at 11:09 am

Like the show, hope they don’t cancel the show. Want to see what happens to Callie

sierra hardtke October 27, 2013 at 12:55 am

the fosters is my favorite show so please dont cancel it because i have a really good idea to keep it going (im planning on being a writer, im working on my 7th book).

Olga Ceballos October 10, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Please dont cancelled this show is excellent………bravo for The Fosters

LMB2013 October 2, 2013 at 1:07 am

Don’t cancel, love it.Hit’s home.

LMB2013 October 2, 2013 at 1:06 am

The Foster’s, I can’t wait,till the new season come’s around . I enjoy the program very much. Real life stuf, Not that fake,crap,Keeps me watching.Love it.

Eric September 28, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Please DONT CANCEL I LOVE THIS SHOW CANT WAIT FOR SEASON TWO

Cate Cook September 10, 2013 at 1:47 am

This show should not be cancelled. Finally, there is a program that gives hope and information to a whole lot of people about what life is really all about — not the simple version that the mislead wish so desperately was reality. Giving young people the chance to see what they are experiencing in their everyday lives without the help they need to understand is the greatest service TV has provided in a long time.

We applaud the many crime programs showcasing drugs, prostitution, violence and death, or radically alternate lifestyles calling them entertainment. They are available a hundred times a day across every channel on the air. So why can’t we have one program that offers up love, nurturing, support that shows sensible solutions to a complicated world. We need more programming that helps us all find ways to make our lives work, without judgment of others–no matter what path each of us are on.

It’s crazy to take The Foster’s off the air!