The Game

The GameNetwork: The CW, BET
Episodes: TBD (half-hour)
Seasons: Nine

TV show dates: October 1, 2006 — TBD
Series status: Ending

Performers include: Tia Mowry Hardrict, Brittany Daniel, Coby Bell, Pooch Hall, Hosea Chanchez and Wendy Raquel Robinson.

the game past TV show

TV show description:
Melanie Barnett (Tia Mowry) is a young an intelligent first-year medical student who is the girlfriend of professional football rookie named Derwin Davis (Pooch Hall). Melanie passes up the opportunity to attend Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore to be with Derwin after he is chosen to play for the San Diego Sabers.

As Melanie tries to adjust to her new football life, she gets guidance from Tasha Mack (Wendy Raquel Robinson), the mother and manager of Sabers’ starting quarterback — hot-headed Malik El Debarge Wright (Hosea Chanchez). Level-headed Kelly Pitts (Brittany Daniel) is the wife of the Sabers’ captain, cheap Jason Pitts (Coby Bell), and welcomes Melanie with open arms and helpful advice.

The series is a spin-off of Girlfriends.

DBLACK October 9, 2009 at 9:32 am

i love the game!!! I still watch it everyday. Please dont cancel it. See if they agree to pay cuts… Thats what i would do. They deserve to go to a season 4!

sabrina October 7, 2009 at 11:30 am

PLEASE!! bring this show back… its a great show.. it shouldn’t have been cancelled in the first place.. it was getting so many rating…and the way it ends is not even cool at least finish off the season…

Angie October 6, 2009 at 1:38 pm

i luv the game it is my favorite show

jasmine September 29, 2009 at 4:49 pm

when do they ever show the new seasons of the game i always miss it???

marsha September 27, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Omg please please don’t cancel this show omg it’s the beT show ever please please don’t idk what I’ll watch omg please !!!!!

mel September 27, 2009 at 12:53 pm

please i beg you this is the best show ever made please let us have a season 4

Tamara September 26, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Hello!
My name is Tamara & i’ve been with my high school sweetheart Durwin for almost a decade. It will be our 10 yr. anniversary Oct. 26. When we were in high school he was the star on the football team, he graduated top 10 of class 1999 and got a deal to play football with MSU. I was focusing on Fashion Merchandising and had plans to attend FIT. I graduated with a 3.8 GPA from high school in 2002. To make a long story short..Durwin was my football star hubby and i was his business fashion wife. When this show came out, i remember sitting at home prego with our son, who was born Dec. 2006. I couldnt believe it, cuz this show was so similar to our lifes. Like Tia’s sister is Tamera, the love of my life is Durwin and my bestfriend who helped hooked us up was Melanie. Needless to say that my family didnt like Durwin and even moved me to another state my junior yr. in high school and tried to get the courts to stop us from seeing one another like romeo and juliet. However, that didnt work. Our love overcame all the obstacles. Our love is still over coming lifes obstacles. Anyways, I just hope that this show doesnt cancel. I cried, laugh, and related to “The Game” in so many ways. Just like im sure so many others can relate. There are so many other shows that should be cut and are horrible. This show is based on reality. I hope there will be more seasons to come. =)

dre September 24, 2009 at 3:35 pm

hey i love this show too i wish they would continue it………………….i need a favor if anyone kno the song on season 5 when jason wife didnt want him back and he ended up goin to the party when he had the one night stand with the girl he slep with all the friends the got engage to the football player at melanies little wedding diner….. the party when everyone had the glow in the dark outfits with bathing suits i would like to kno the sound if someone knos the sound please email it to me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

Ramona September 21, 2009 at 6:39 pm

I have followed the game from the beginnig and this is absolutely crazy… how can you cancel the show when everyone is hanging by the seat of their pants waiting to see what happens. Really BRING BACK THE SHOW and serve the people who are keeping you in business.

Ktv September 20, 2009 at 1:51 pm

Why is Brittany Daniels name highlighted when you click on all articles about The Game. Like she was the main star or could it be so race s*** tell me something.

Tom September 17, 2009 at 7:18 pm

WOW. i cant believe my favorite show the GAME is canceled! this is one of the better tv shows in awhile!

cassandra September 15, 2009 at 3:14 pm

i cant believe they took the show off it was something for both male and female could watch it was real it was finny itwas alittle of everything now its been cancelled i think we should do something to save our show lets bring it the press something i love this show im sooooooooo upset

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 6:53 pm

why did They take the game off. Every time there is a good show on they take it off and leave the stupid ones on.

tae September 12, 2009 at 10:49 pm

Bring it back..bring it back, its not complete and i enjoyed watching it

sdr September 12, 2009 at 6:48 pm

Now what’s the reason this show was canceled? I couldn’t wait til Friday night to watch the show! Please bring it back!!!