The Glades: Season Three for A&E Show

The Glades season threeIf you’ve been waiting to learn the fate of Matt Passmore’s TV show, The Glades, you can rest easy. A&E has just renewed the drama for a third season. The new episodes will air next summer.

The cable series’ audience reportedly grew by 12% in the 18-49 demographic between seasons one and two.

The sophomore season of The Glades finished airing in early September and averaged nearly four million viewers each week.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear The Glades will be back for a third season? How do you think this series compares to other dramas on basic cable?

Frank February 28, 2012 at 7:54 am

I liked the interplay of the characters, and I am way out of their demographic. I am 75.
The lead characters are refreshing alternate to Miami CSI, etc.

Dory February 28, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Frank you are certainly not out of any demographic. You read like a vital intelligent guy
. If you want to and know how much age means look at the Oscars 2 guys 1 a winner and the other a nominee both in their 80’s . Stay a fan of the glades. There is something for everyone. Regards Dory

Dory February 27, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Hi Guy. I can understand why you feel I have an issue with Sam’s looks. Let me clarify: I and many others felt that her looks did not make up for her lack of talent. Jim has had some of the most gorgeous women after him i.e. Rachel Carpani,The awesome Beau Garrett and I thought Josie was very lovely. What could be wrong with bringing in a “HOT girl next door who could act. The tension you referred to translated to just plain meaness on Jim’s part. I think you will see it has ruined the Jim/Callie component in the show. Maybe the writers will see your point and bring Sam back. Nothing wrong with being over forty. Getting there myself. No hard feelings. I,m glad for you that you enjoyedSam The best Dory

Dory February 27, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Guys opinion.I do not have an issue with her looks. My issue is that she is not a very good actress and her looks didn’t make up for her lack of talent. Tension could have been brought in without meaness. The Callie/Jim relationship has been ruined which is a big part of the story. I am glad you found her appealing you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Thx for your response. Dory

A guys opinion February 25, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Dori, not sure why you have an issues with Sam’s looks. She has the HOT girl next door look that many of my friends and I have been attracted to for a long time and yes were all over 40. Bringing her in just helps add to the tension which is such a big part of the story. Remove that tension and it becomes just another cop show.

linyen February 24, 2012 at 6:56 am

I just love the Glades and all its characters. I feel it is like a family to me and when I watch it, I feel I’m home. I want it to stay on and continue the story with Jim and Kalie. I love it, love it. I know others feel the same so it should be a hit to keep it going.
Thanks

Sharon Clark February 12, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I love the show and am so happy to hear it will be back on this summer.

Sandra Fettig February 19, 2012 at 11:26 am

I truly love the show The Glades. I want it to return. Matt Passmore is awesome and so is Callie. They are great together.

bonnie adams February 11, 2012 at 1:23 am

I have been waiting since last year for word and nothing about the show I and my customers dearly love. Now I have found that it won’t be on till summer, thank you for that. Please continue this show as it is highly thought of by all I know and if they didn’t know the show I got them hooked on it, now I don’t want to tell any of them we are about to lose it. thank you for listening.

marie claxon February 10, 2012 at 5:44 pm

I am so glad that The Glades didn’t ge cancelled. I hope there will be more romance too. But I love the show.

Callie January 26, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY! I had just learned one of my shows was canceled and got worried that this too would be canned! Thank you for keeping Against the Wall on and rolling! Cannot wait until the summer.

Anonymous January 22, 2012 at 11:52 am

OMGosh… I’m so glad it’s coming back for another season…WOO HOO…love the show!

Dory January 20, 2012 at 7:37 pm

Fans have been requesting comments from the big muccas on the glades 2nd season. None as far as I know have been forthcoming. Now I think we have an honest comment from Matt Passmore. Not directly referencing season 2 but at least something. Paraphrasing he said fans want to see Jim and Callie together but if we give the audience what they want the s
show dies. I respect his honesty. Also season 3 might be a reboot. I’ll have to think over what this means. Thanks Matt.

Mary January 9, 2012 at 8:15 am

Glade it is coming back. Love the show!

Jerry January 6, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Why do we have to wait until summer to resume watching The Glades?
This is one of the reasons that more people don’t watch A&E TV; they play 6-10 episodes, and then the season is over!
How frustrating!
Hey A&E, how about a LOT more episodes of one of the best TV series out there?

Dory April 15, 2012 at 8:10 am

In total agreement. Summer when? I do a lot of summer travel. Hotel rooms do have cable and then there’s my laptop. If they do well this time maybe they will add to the 10 episodes.

admin April 15, 2012 at 8:45 am

Dory ยป Unofficially, I’ve heard 6/3 but they haven’t announced it yet.

Dory April 15, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Thanks admin but I’m a little shamed to say I don’t know what6/3 means if you get a chance maybe you could clarify for a rookie.

Dory April 15, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Admin hold the phone It just got through my silly head June 3.Perfect

Dory April 15, 2012 at 1:55 pm

admin I would like to add to my brainfreeze remark. I really enjoy this posting site. It is run with class and integrity. Some sites have fans insulting each other,name calling, and some pretty strong language. The couple of times I have been nailed is because I didn,t make myself clear. Trying harder. Thx Dory

Donna January 2, 2012 at 7:51 am

I love this show. Was here checking to make sure there will be a 3rd season. Headed to Best Buy to see if Season 2 is out on DVD. Need my Jim fix.

Dory December 28, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I hope TPTB will comment on the very messy season 2 i.e. the lousy actress playing the crucial sam role. Why the shaky head? No one noticed? As far as her alleged beauty I’ve seen models and actresses selling detergents on ads who looked better than her. Most of the criticism is her interference with j/c. Mine is for the lack of good sense for the fans of the show. I hope she didn’t ruin the j/c romance. 80% of fans want them together. Be careful what you wish for someone might want her back OMG.