The Glades: Season Three for A&E Show

The Glades season threeIf you’ve been waiting to learn the fate of Matt Passmore’s TV show, The Glades, you can rest easy. A&E has just renewed the drama for a third season. The new episodes will air next summer.

The cable series’ audience reportedly grew by 12% in the 18-49 demographic between seasons one and two.

The sophomore season of The Glades finished airing in early September and averaged nearly four million viewers each week.

What do you think? Are you glad to hear The Glades will be back for a third season? How do you think this series compares to other dramas on basic cable?

anita May 13, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Started watching mid season this year. Really liked it, plus there is nothing else good on Sunday’s anymore. Glad it’s coming back!

Karen May 7, 2012 at 6:28 pm

I am so glad Glades is back I love it ,,except,,,,,,,there needs to be more Jim and Callie!!!!

Ddebra May 2, 2012 at 8:31 pm

And callie will eventually find something in palm glade so she and jim can be together and jim is no different than any other man ,he loves callie , they keep comin but he will always end up back in callies arms now build your episodes with that .

Dory May 3, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I really hope you are right. Your faith in their relationship is uplifting. I would like to be proven wrong. Putting you faith in true love whether it be characters on a show or real life makes tou a winner

Ddebra May 2, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I disagree with so many , callie and jim give so much to the show with the suspense of weather they are together or not just like real life people , teyr love is what holds the show together and they will eventually end up that way go callie and jim hoohoooo.

Dory May 3, 2012 at 3:03 pm

Your comments are inspiring and I hope I am wrong.Having faith in love makes you a winner. On tv or real life thx

Dory April 28, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Well let’s see. Callie has no job. They’re bringing in a really beautiful girl with whom Jim has a dynamic.This girl makes Sam look sick. Also she can act. Jim won’t pass that up. I thought it would make me sad but common sense says Jim is a player and if this series continues it will always be that way. I think I got the best in season 1. Callie was treated miserably in season 2 The idiot wardrobe lady and the moronic makeup girl didn’t do her justice. Jim treated her terribly and yes she was cranky as the writers wrote her. I truly believe someone wants rid of her on the show. This may or may not come out someday. Make no mistake Kiele Sanchez is a beautiful women but this new girl is in her twenties. Hard to compete with. My little group has said let it go. We’ll see what Longmire has to offer. We already like BOK so no more. Have fun Jim and yes you are a hunk.

Dory April 28, 2012 at 8:40 am

WOW is my face red. Saw a synopsis of season 3. Jim’s other woman is Taylor Cole and this one is truly gorgeous. Saw her website. Goodbye Jim. Callie should have left or hooked up with Ben. Now she has no job. OH BOY

Dory April 28, 2012 at 7:31 am

I recently saw on another post that the poster would not be watching because of Jim;s predictable other woman. I don’t know if he meant the past or if there is some info that I haven’t seen on season 3. The last guest other woman was given a huge buildup by Matt Passmore on an audio interview. It’s really tiresome if this is the case. They will do as they please but I agree BYE BYE.

olivia youse April 22, 2012 at 8:33 am

Love the Glades!!!! Bring it back!!!!! Loved both seasons!!!!!

kris April 16, 2012 at 7:49 pm

I love the Glades, I ‘m very excited that it is coming back for another season! I wish it was on all year round

gatorboy March 30, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Great show, fun to watch and enjoyable. Glad its coming back for another season, hopfully mant more…

Jerree March 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm

I love “The Glades”………..I’m thrilled that it’s been renewed for a third season. I hope it continues for a long time.

Uncle Claw March 22, 2012 at 3:58 am

I found the first season of The Glades entertaining and watchable, but not impressive. Every episode was a story in and of itself, from start to finish, all in 1-hour. So, although the scenery was beautiful and the acting good… I found the storylines were lacking in depth, even though they certainly had potential. It was trying to sum everything up in 1-hour that killed any chance of developing the storyline further.

Season two I found more interesting and better. A little more depth, more forensics, although most episodes started and finished in one hour as well.

I hope season 3 has a little more continuity in storyline, perhaps at least some subplots evolving over several episodes. This show has much more potential, if they take this route, IMHO.

Dory April 3, 2012 at 11:45 am

Uncle Claw, yours is the most interesting and intelligent observation on the Glades I have read and I have read a bunch. I think a lot of us got a little emotional because we love the Callie character and felt she was treated badly. Of course Mp was reading a script but I wonder if he had any script approval where he could say I written to be in love with Sam but couldn’t we treat a woman I’ve been acting alittle more kindly. But i guess this is my naive wish. These actors are in it to promote themselves. I will look for other opinions o yours. Thanks Dory

d wright March 11, 2012 at 12:06 pm

just love the show and i am over sixty hope it stays around for long time

Dory April 3, 2012 at 11:47 am

Dear D Over 60 rocks.

debra March 4, 2012 at 1:58 pm

Very happy to hear this show has not fallen under the ax like so many good series.

Darcy February 29, 2012 at 8:44 am

I love The Glades, this is my favorite show. So glad it is coming back. Thank you!!!