The Goldbergs: Season One Ratings

The Goldbergs TV show ratingsABC has produced some hit family sitcoms but many more have been flops. Which will The Goldbergs be? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned to find out.

On The Goldbergs, youngest son Adam (Sean Giambrone) videotapes his family’s 1980s craziness and provides commentary as an adult (Patton Oswalt). The rest of the cast includes Wendi McLendon-Covey, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia, George Segal, and Jeff Garlin.

5/8 update: The Goldbergs has been renewed for a second season by ABC.

Final season averages: 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 5.06 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Goldbergs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

chuck October 2, 2013 at 10:39 pm

This is one of our favorite new shows….. give it a chance!!!

Sarah October 2, 2013 at 10:38 pm

We are really enjoying this show!!! Please keep it on. A great family sitcom.

chuck October 2, 2013 at 10:36 pm

Great show. We laughed our a$$e$ off. I can’t believe some of you turned it off. We love all the 80′s references and the musice. Love this show!!!!

Why Watch October 2, 2013 at 12:21 pm

A show that really insults the intelligence. After five minutes our whole family voted to turn it off. Trimming toenails would be a better use of time than watching this show.

Mike October 2, 2013 at 2:07 pm

Horrid show, turned it off after 5 minutes or less.

Amanda October 2, 2013 at 12:08 pm

This is such a refreshing change from all that “reality” crap on tv right now. Its funny, there are some cheesy parts but it balances out the show nicely. I hope that it lasts.

Tha Critic September 28, 2013 at 12:06 am

I liked it. Y’all can mute that hate.

Manny September 27, 2013 at 10:46 am

Tried to watch the entire episode and couldn’t. So Tacky and Corny! Can’t see this show lasting a whole season

Mary September 26, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Wasn’t impressed at all. Made it through 2/3rd of the episode before I deleted it. I’ll give it one more try and if it’s more of the same, I’m done. None of the characters were likable. Wendi McLendon-Covey’s (the mother) comedic style can get old in a hurry. I enjoyed her on Rules of Engagement, but she had a supporting role and wasn’t in the show that much. Here, she is in most of the scenes and that’s way too much for me.

I predict a cancel notification in the future, if not early on, then at the end of the season.

Beeker September 26, 2013 at 10:56 am

After seeing its promo, I wanted to vomit. It looks just awful.

Nancy September 26, 2013 at 12:00 pm

IMO it was awful, just a total waste of time, will not watch it again

Mathew Tatro September 25, 2013 at 10:54 pm

CANCELING THE GOLDBERGS IS A GOOD IDEA BRINGING THE WONDER YEARS BACK TO ABC IS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA

cv September 25, 2013 at 8:32 pm

Very good 1st show. My wife and I grew up in the 80′s so it was cool seeing all the 80′s styles again and hearing some 80′s music. I hope people continue to watch because it has the potential to be a great show.

Cleo P September 25, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Loved it!! Reminded me of my teenage years and my friends parents.

monieet September 25, 2013 at 3:41 pm

It has “that thing “new shows need. I see that mothers are crazy, and it does not matter what race, color or religion; love our kids toooo much, and have problems letting to. I laughed and cried cause that was me. This show has that thing and will survive the next season. Great Job!

Rachel September 25, 2013 at 12:59 pm

I love this I hope it gets another season love love it

Nancy J. September 25, 2013 at 11:22 am

Stupid show, no need for even one more episode. Bring back Reba.