The Goldbergs: Season One Ratings

The Goldbergs TV show ratingsABC has produced some hit family sitcoms but many more have been flops. Which will The Goldbergs be? Cancelled or renewed for a second season? Stay tuned to find out.

On The Goldbergs, youngest son Adam (Sean Giambrone) videotapes his family’s 1980s craziness and provides commentary as an adult (Patton Oswalt). The rest of the cast includes Wendi McLendon-Covey, Troy Gentile, Hayley Orrantia, George Segal, and Jeff Garlin.

What do you think? Do you like The Goldbergs TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

trent October 23, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Love it! First episode wasn’t making me too crazy about it and now that I see how they are going with it, my wife and I love it. Every episode ends with a real cool feel good moment and also has an awesome hit from the 80′s playing loudly during the scene. That with a funny ass dad in his underwear who is always angry and the cool bitchy hot 80′s mom and 3 kids who are all different. This show needs to be a hit. hopefully it’s the next HIMYM

Sam October 23, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Every week The Goldbergs gets better and better!! It’s come a long way in a short time and I think it’s on the way to being a hit. Funny family and talented cast.

Reba October 22, 2013 at 9:41 pm

We love it!

rich October 21, 2013 at 10:17 pm

This show is awesome Wendy was hilarious in Reno 911 and on this’d show please don’t cancell

Chad October 16, 2013 at 7:01 pm

Best new show on TV!!!!! Please keep it on the air.

Philly October 16, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Grat show! I totally miss the 80′s , really takes me back. Please do not cancel, I love the mom!

Why Watch October 16, 2013 at 1:14 pm

An absolutely horrendously bad show. I lived through that time and this show is not funny.

Rebecca October 14, 2013 at 11:22 pm

I love grandpa. He doesn’t even have to try to be funny and he’s hilarious!

Ann October 11, 2013 at 4:00 am

The show was slow the first episode. The second and third episodes were really good. I hope it doesn’t get cancelled. The show just needs some time to develope the characters some more. GIVE IT A CHANCE. I went to high school with Sean Giambrone’s mom, so I’m really rooting for the show!

Anon October 10, 2013 at 7:47 pm

I wasn’t even going to give this show a chance at all but I ended up catching the first episode and now I think it’s the best new comedy show TV right now.

monieet October 9, 2013 at 1:27 pm

I am crying, crying because this is so me. Cuddle time. I can so relate. You want those hugs and, boom they hit 6-7 grade and you get none. ABC do not cancel this show renew it for season 2 now. The only thing that would be better would be moving it to air after the Middle; must see TV. Best show of the new season!

Nancy J. October 9, 2013 at 1:33 pm

ABC, please, please cancel this stupid show. It’s total garbage and a waste of time.

Rebecca October 14, 2013 at 11:21 pm

ABC cannot hear you, Nancy. You just wasted your time.

Joi October 8, 2013 at 11:02 pm

Hilarious. I completely relate to all of the characters. Love this show.

Rachel Cox October 6, 2013 at 6:25 pm

I love this show!!!!! It’s absolutely hilarious!!!! Love the Grandpa!! He’s a trip!! :)

Jeff October 4, 2013 at 12:45 am

Great show!!!!

Sid October 4, 2013 at 12:44 am

One of the best new shows on TV. First show was a little slow but ended strong. 2nd show was really good.