The Goodwin Games: Season One Ratings

goodwin games tv show ratingsFOX held The Goodwin Games until very late in the season, a sign that they don’t expect it to draw great ratings. Are they wrong? Will it be a big hit or will it be cancelled after one season?

The Goodwin Games typically airs Monday nights and the sitcom’s cast includes Scott Foley, Kat Foster, Becki Newton, T.J. Miller, Melissa Tang, and Beau Bridges.

Below are the TV show’s ratings for the 2012-13 season, the best way to tell if Goodwin Games is going to be cancelled or renewed for a second season.

UPDATE: The Goodwin Games has been cancelled. There won’t be a second season.

Final season averages: 0.6 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.50 million total viewers.

Episode 01-07: Monday, 07/01/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.49 million (-1% change).
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 1.50 million.

Episode 01-06: Monday, 06/24/13
0.6 in the demo (+20% change) with 1.50 million (+8% change).
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 1.51 million.

Episode 01-05: Monday, 06/17/13
0.5 in the demo (-17% change) with 1.39 million (-10% change).
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 1.51 million.

Episode 01-04: Monday, 06/10/13
0.6 in the demo (-14% change) with 1.54 million (-5% change).
Season averages: 0.63 in the demo with 1.54 million.

Episode 01-03: Monday, 06/03/13
0.7 in the demo (+17% change) with 1.62 million (+18% change).
Season averages: 0.63 in the demo with 1.53 million.

Episode 01-02: Monday, 05/27/13
0.6 in the demo (0% change) with 1.37 million (-15% change).
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 1.49 million.

Episode 01-01: Monday, 05/20/13
0.6 in the 18-49 demographic with 1.61 million total viewers.
Season averages: 0.60 in the demo with 1.61 million.

What do you think? Do you like The Goodwin Games TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a second season?

Amazon.com Widgets

Anonymous November 9, 2013 at 12:30 am

Would love to see this show come back
. I don’t think it was given a fair shake b/c I only stumbled across it, it was not promoted at all, and I fell in love with the concept. Totally different from what I have seen on tv as a sitcom.

The Garretts August 25, 2013 at 10:06 pm

We enjoyed the Goodwin Games. It was a wholesome uplifting entertaining show.

Anonymous July 16, 2013 at 9:34 pm

My wife and I love this show bring it back!

Anonymous July 14, 2013 at 7:28 pm

I Love this show. Please bring it back!

Anonymous July 13, 2013 at 12:40 am

I watch the show on hulu and I’m really really sad it’s cancelled. It had just reached the excellent level. I think it just needed more time on the air.

Carolyne July 12, 2013 at 10:55 am

Finally a new series that is actually original and hilarious. We finally needed a show that wasn’t about doctors, crime scenes,…. All of those shows (not to judge), but to me (which I used to be a fan of them) are now all the same old thing.

I was so happy to hear about this new season, and I LOVE it! So sad to hear that it’s being cancelled.

charity July 11, 2013 at 2:06 am

I really liked the show, too. Shows I like always seem to be canceled. I can’t believe that Ben & Kate was canceled – that show was one of my favorite of all the new shows this past year. Then I found out Alphas was not coming back. People just aren’t willing to try new things. They want the cliché sitcoms not something they might have to think about. It’s like. All of life is becoming a multichoice test where creativity is discouraged. So sad!

Mary July 10, 2013 at 4:48 pm

When I found out Scott Foley will be a permanent on ABC’s Scandal – I figured this show would be cancelled. I do LOVE it however. I wish/hope that he can be in both! Please don’t cancel it! It’s great. I was so disappointed when it didn’t come on Monday. Bring it back.

Jeanne July 8, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I love this show!! Please do not cancel it!!!

p July 8, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Love this show!! Hope it comes back!!

Anonymous July 7, 2013 at 10:09 pm

Been watching this since the pilot and enjoy watching it. It’s refreshing and fun to watch. I really hope it gets picked up again somewhere.

Cassie July 5, 2013 at 3:06 pm

It’s a great show. I caught it on Hulu and hope they bring it back. Sometimes it takes a while to find these shows.

KatieBird July 4, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I love this show! I watch it on hulu, and can’t wait for Tuesday when it’s added. I am going to be VERY sad if next week is the last one!

Anonymous July 4, 2013 at 11:27 am

Sad to find out that this show will be cancelled. This is actually one of the funniest tv shows that came out recently. I hope it gets renewed.