The Killing: Should “What I Know” Be the Last Episode?

Killing season two finale previewNext Sunday, AMC will air the second season finale of The Killing, their murder investigation drama. Based on the show’s ratings decline, it seems very possible that The Killing will be cancelled instead of being renewed for a third season. Thankfully, the big murder mystery will be solved next week.

Based on last night’s events, it looks like Jamie is the guilty party but there’s still plenty of time left for some twists, turns, and shocking revelations.

Here’s the season two finale preview:

What do you think? Should season two be the end of the series or would you like to see The Killing return for a third year?

dalia June 22, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I would love to see a 3rd series of The Killing, it´s an excellent and clever series with very good acting!

Thomas Russo June 22, 2012 at 7:45 am

It was one of the worse shows I’ve ever seen. CANCEL

K ayers June 19, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Dont cancel, bring it back

Karen Jones June 19, 2012 at 9:50 am

Definitely they should do a third season. They could have Holder call Linden when he gets to the new murder scene and somehow tie it in to Lindens previous case. The acting was very good in this show!! Holder and Linden have the charisma to hold the audience!! They could do better with the writing and not so much filler. In general though I loved it. Loose threads could have been better sown up.

Anonymous June 19, 2012 at 4:28 am

PLEASE….. PLEASE……. PLEASE return it for a 3rd Season. It is one of the Best shows on TV right now. PLEASE keep it going!!!

Anonymous June 18, 2012 at 1:27 pm

cancel it please!

Gina June 18, 2012 at 10:41 am

I would so like to see Ames and the tribal bitch get their come-uppance. There’s bound to be more crimes involved in this crime. So AMC bring it back.

Linda June 18, 2012 at 4:16 am

Yes. Renew it for a third season. It is intelligent, character and story driven rather than action driven.

Nolan June 17, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Dont cancel the Killing show because it good show. Now there another case murder when Holder got call about body found in Sea.

Cathy Masi June 17, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Please continue this series. We can’t get enough – great plot, great actors. This is the best show I’ve seen that I can ever remember. Please return for a 3rd season

Ashley June 17, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Please don’t cancel this awesome show it has such an amazing casts. Please bring it back for a 3rd season please please please!!!!

Holly Miller June 17, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Keep this fabulous show!! There are few shows on TV that have such great character studies and well thought-out plots. KEEP THIS SHOW, AMC!!!!!

Rob June 17, 2012 at 2:22 pm

I honestly hope they do not cancel this show. The acting has been phenomenal and Holder and Linden are supremely interesting characters. There are so many layers to their personalities. I think we’ll find out tonight. If they open a new case or leave something hanging, a third season has been green-lit; if it’s cleanly wrapped up, sadly, its the end.

Marilyn L June 17, 2012 at 12:49 pm

This is one of the best shows I have seen in years. The actors are excellent. It woud be a shame if this series does not return for a third season with an all new plot.

Alan June 15, 2012 at 8:26 am

Please do not cancel this WONDERFUL show!! The characters are great. Holder and Linden have great chemistry. I am so tired of tv shows that solve a murder in 43minutes! Please renew “The Killing!”

Anonymous June 17, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I LOVE this show, do NOT cancel it!! The actors were so good &
believeable, get rid of some other shows & continue witth The Killing !!