The Kudlow Report: CNBC Series Cancelled

The Kudlow Report canceledCNBC has decided to cancel The Kudlow Report at the end of this month, reports Deadline. Host Larry Kudlow has been with the cable channel for a quarter of a century and has been hosting The Kudlow Report for the past five years.

Kudlow is staying with CNBC and will be a senior contributor for other business programs on the channel. Now word as yet about what will fill the 7pm timeslot once Kudlow’s show ends.

What do you think? Have you watched The Kudlow Report? Will you miss it?

50 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Al Fino says

Yes, bring Larry back. His was arguably the only truly intelligent economic/political show hosted by a real pro on CNBC or any other channel.

2. Ron Kudla says

I truly miss the Larry Kudlow show. I looked forward to watching every night. CNBC, please bring it back. Larry is an outstanding economist and political expert. Please bring Larry back. The show in its place is dull and boring by comparison.

Ron Kudla

3. Gabi says

I really like this show. Nothing to watch from 6-7 CST anymore. Something is seriously wrong with CNBC. I used to watch them daily, its time to move on. Too bad. Unbelievable they took Kudlow off. It was one of their best shows.

4. larry lind says

From larry to larry. Loved your program, watched it way back to you and Cramer Your low key incisive approach to something as nebulous as economics is interesting. Alittle older, maybe not the wiser, but just as opinionated – if my wife can watch you and she hates business, then kudos for kudlow. Enjoy hearing you on the John Bachelor show. Keep me posted.

5. gerald parry says

THANK GOD THE SORRY SOB IS OFF THE AIR. I WAS SO TEMPTED TO E-MAIL A COMPLAINT FOR CANCELLATION FOR YEARS NOW. I COULD WATCH CNBC ALL DAY, I FIND IT INTERESTING AND CAN RELATE TO ALL THE OTHER HOST JUST FINE, BUT LARRY IS SO ABRASIVE AND OUT OF TOUCH. I BET THE SOB HASN’T WORKED A 40 HOUR WEEK IN DECADES. I DOUBT IF EVER DID ANY LABOR EVER. YET HE USED HIS AIRTIME TO PUT DOWN THE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF THAT HAVE TO ACCEPT $10/HR JOBS AND WORK 60 HOURS A WEEK JUST TO GET BY. LARRY WOULD JUST SAY IT’S MY FAULT FOR NOT BEING EDUCATED. SORRY IT’S KIND OF ROUGH GOING TO SCHOOL AFTER WORKING 60 HOURS, I HAVE GONE FOR OVER 100 CREDIT HOURS JUST TO SEE MY WAGES CUT IN 1/2 SINCE THE RECESSION STARTED. HE CANCELATION IS GREAT. I FINALLY DON’T HAVE YO WORRY ABOUT CHANGING THE CHANNEL AT 7 PM ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD JUST FIRE HIS ASS, AND MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM. THAT HE CAN GET ANOTHER JOB BACK, BUT ONLY IF HE FINDS A MANUAL LABOR JOB AND WORKS 60/WEEK FOR 1 YEAR AND THE NETWORK CAN DO UPDATES ON HIS PROGRESS. MOST AMERICANS WOULD DIE FOR AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT, BUT I BET THAT THAT SOB WOULD JUST LAUGH IT OFF.

6. Guess Who says

Thank you CNBC now there is NO reason to watch you. CNBC was all I used to tune in now I’ll just tune out all together.

7. Anonymous says

Hopefully the next “economist” will be a little more accurate with his predictions. If the world listened to Larry borrowing costs would have risen a long time ago to battle “Inflation”. Where is that inflation he loves talking about again?