The Kudlow Report: CNBC Series Cancelled

The Kudlow Report canceledCNBC has decided to cancel The Kudlow Report at the end of this month, reports Deadline. Host Larry Kudlow has been with the cable channel for a quarter of a century and has been hosting The Kudlow Report for the past five years.

Kudlow is staying with CNBC and will be a senior contributor for other business programs on the channel. Now word as yet about what will fill the 7pm timeslot once Kudlow’s show ends.

What do you think? Have you watched The Kudlow Report? Will you miss it?

Gabi May 1, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I really like this show. Nothing to watch from 6-7 CST anymore. Something is seriously wrong with CNBC. I used to watch them daily, its time to move on. Too bad. Unbelievable they took Kudlow off. It was one of their best shows.

trap April 22, 2014 at 11:27 am

taking this show off was a big mistake.

God Bless America
Trap

larry lind April 16, 2014 at 2:58 pm

From larry to larry. Loved your program, watched it way back to you and Cramer Your low key incisive approach to something as nebulous as economics is interesting. Alittle older, maybe not the wiser, but just as opinionated – if my wife can watch you and she hates business, then kudos for kudlow. Enjoy hearing you on the John Bachelor show. Keep me posted.

gerald parry April 6, 2014 at 9:46 am

THANK GOD THE SORRY SOB IS OFF THE AIR. I WAS SO TEMPTED TO E-MAIL A COMPLAINT FOR CANCELLATION FOR YEARS NOW. I COULD WATCH CNBC ALL DAY, I FIND IT INTERESTING AND CAN RELATE TO ALL THE OTHER HOST JUST FINE, BUT LARRY IS SO ABRASIVE AND OUT OF TOUCH. I BET THE SOB HASN’T WORKED A 40 HOUR WEEK IN DECADES. I DOUBT IF EVER DID ANY LABOR EVER. YET HE USED HIS AIRTIME TO PUT DOWN THE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF THAT HAVE TO ACCEPT $10/HR JOBS AND WORK 60 HOURS A WEEK JUST TO GET BY. LARRY WOULD JUST SAY IT’S MY FAULT FOR NOT BEING EDUCATED. SORRY IT’S KIND OF ROUGH GOING TO SCHOOL AFTER WORKING 60 HOURS, I HAVE GONE FOR OVER 100 CREDIT HOURS JUST TO SEE MY WAGES CUT IN 1/2 SINCE THE RECESSION STARTED. HE CANCELATION IS GREAT. I FINALLY DON’T HAVE YO WORRY ABOUT CHANGING THE CHANNEL AT 7 PM ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD JUST FIRE HIS ASS, AND MAKE A DEAL WITH HIM. THAT HE CAN GET ANOTHER JOB BACK, BUT ONLY IF HE FINDS A MANUAL LABOR JOB AND WORKS 60/WEEK FOR 1 YEAR AND THE NETWORK CAN DO UPDATES ON HIS PROGRESS. MOST AMERICANS WOULD DIE FOR AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THAT, BUT I BET THAT THAT SOB WOULD JUST LAUGH IT OFF.

Anonymous April 4, 2014 at 7:42 pm

No reason to watch CNBC anymore with noKodlow Report

Bailey. April 3, 2014 at 11:19 am

Best business show on any network.
Big mistake.
Another network should snatch Kudlow . Fox comes to mind.

Guess Who April 1, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Thank you CNBC now there is NO reason to watch you. CNBC was all I used to tune in now I’ll just tune out all together.

Anonymous April 1, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Well now there is no reason to watch CNBC Kudlow was my last.

Anonymous April 1, 2014 at 7:34 pm

Hopefully the next “economist” will be a little more accurate with his predictions. If the world listened to Larry borrowing costs would have risen a long time ago to battle “Inflation”. Where is that inflation he loves talking about again?