The Last Ship

Last Ship TV show on TNTNetwork: TNT
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: June 22, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Eric Dane, Adam Baldwin, Rhona Mitra, Charles Parnell, Christina Elmore, Michaela McManus, Sam Spruell, Travis Van Winkle, and Tracy Middendorf.

current TV show

TV show description:
Co-produced by Michael Bay, this dramatic TV series is based on a novel of the same name by William Brinkley.

After a global pandemic wipes out 80% of the world’s population, the USS Nathan James (DDG-151) stands as the lone unaffected US Navy ship. The 217 men and women on-board this guided missile destroyer must try to find a cure and stop the virus in order to save humanity from extinction.

The ship is captained by Commander Tom Chandler (Eric Dane). Other characters include executive officer Commander Mike Slattery (Adam Baldwin), paleomicrobiologist Dr. Rachel Scott (Rhona Mitra), command master chief Hugh Jeter (Charles Parnell), Lieutenant Alisha Granderson (Christina Elmore), Lieutenant Jackie Makena (Michaela McManus), paleomicrobiologist Quincy Tophet (Sam Spruell), SEAL team leader Danny Green (Travis Van Winkle), and the captain’s wife, Darien Chandler (Tracy Middendorf).
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like The Last Ship TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

Anonymous August 22, 2014 at 3:22 am

RENEW! LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Anonymous August 17, 2014 at 10:59 pm

love this series PLEASE DON’T CANCEL

Randi August 11, 2014 at 9:21 am

Renewed!!!! It started off a little slow but has been amazing for the next 9 episodes. Love this show.

Carol Lee August 9, 2014 at 10:31 pm

Love the show. Now let’s talk about Eric Dane what a good actor he is, plus he’s good looking too. Can’t wait for Sunday to come to see what coming up next. Glad it has been renewed for another season. Thanks TNT for a great show and 5 stars keep it going.

amyloons August 9, 2014 at 10:52 am

Great show!

hector fito campos August 7, 2014 at 2:28 pm

renew!!! Love the show!!

beth August 3, 2014 at 11:23 pm

It needs to be renewed ASAP repeat ASAP. It is amazing I like the characters and the story lines

Cassista July 27, 2014 at 10:08 pm

AWESOME show! Great acting…my Favourite new show of the summer. Can’t wait for Sundays to see the next episode. So glad to hear it’s been renewed for a 2nd season!

Donna foster July 20, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Love this show. McSteamy has a hit on his hands!

Dave, USN (ret) July 19, 2014 at 5:52 pm

I like the show, the positive light it puts on the Navy. It has been necessary to disconnect the b.s.-meter sometimes while watching it.
Hopefully, the producers will understand that this is a very interesting and engaging series to a large demographic, but also there is a timer running on it. Many series that would have been perfect, if ended at two or three seasons, were milked hard long past their “believability date”. The storylines just get more and more convoluted and unbelievable.
Solve this in two seasons and let USS Ethan James steam away as a Champion.

M Collins July 17, 2014 at 4:13 pm

I’ll watch Capt McSteamy try to save the world

Anonymous July 16, 2014 at 11:10 pm

The last ship is a very good TV series, I hope it continues for many years to come. The music has a lot to be desired for. The African-American female is better actress them a singer, bless her heart. I look forward to next week show!

John Hummel July 9, 2014 at 7:52 pm

I like the show, and think it is well done. It does need some technical help. They put
a radar reflector on the pier, but didn’t they think the Russians would see their radar
signature as they got underway??? They stopped using their radar and radio, but that
is not how radar works. The Russians would have two targets, and it would not be
hard to figure out what was going on. Also when they were getting underway the capt
said energize the prairie masker. Were there Russian subs there too??? I think
they just threw in some lingo to make it sound Navy like

kathy sheehan July 6, 2014 at 12:17 am

I love the show and I think that Eric Dane can really hold his own as leading man !!! I think it needs a little bit more publicity, If I wasn’t flipping threw stations I would not have found the show ! Its a show for both men and woman !!! Love it ! We give it a 5 star way to go TNT ! My husband and I can finally watch something we both like !!!

GrinningBear July 1, 2014 at 12:08 am

Oh gee…. what a surprise…. a traitor in their midst’s…. How original ! NOT!