The Lying Game: Cancelled by ABC Family; No Season Three

lying game canceled, no season threeABC Family has cancelled The Lying Game after two seasons and 30 episodes. The last episode aired on March 12th.

Actress Alexandra Chando broke the news via her Instagram account and wrote, “To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us! Xx.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that The Lying Game has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a third season?

102 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Paris2012 says

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ABC FAMILY????!!!! Canceling all the great shows!! Really??? Lying Game and now Bunheads!!!! I’m not watching ABC Family anymore!!!!

2. Erin says

Devestated!! My favourite show and I was desperate to know what really happened?! Can’t another network pick it up?! – erin from Australia

• Jessica says

I completely agree! This was one of my favorite shows on ABC family. My daughter and I always watched it together. It ended at a really good part too! I hope they bring it back! It was such a good show.

3. Jessenia cruz says

Smfh that was my FAVORITE show and all i was doing was looking forward to it & now it gets cancelled ?! I even got my mom hooked on it, & it was at SUCH a great parttt

4. Anonymous says

Kind of ended in a bad spot! I really liked The Lying Game. Hopefully it comes back on a different TV channel!

5. Jason Bracia says

That figures, another show left with so much unfinished business! This was a good show..The Fosters and Twisted..not so much! It would be nice if the powers that be would let this show have just a few episodes to tie it up properly, but that’s probably too much to ask in this greedy ratings and money world!!

6. Brenna Kaitlyn says

That was a bad move on their part, now the only show they have worth watching is Pretty Little Liars.

7. Sharon says

Does ACB Family really thing that The Fosters & Twisted will rate better than The Lying Game? I don’t think so. The Lying Game was a really good show. I hope another network picks it up.

8. Joe Palmieri says

It’s so sad that abc family follows other networks footsteps of ending series without closure, you would think they would at least give a TV movie send off or something… They aren’t going to easily find shows with 5 million viewers so settle on what u get or they will be finding people not giving their upcoming series a chance knowing that they will probably get cancelled anyway

9. tyreek dixon says

im so mad like why do we do somethin wrong i watch it so much like for real thats just motherfucker sad im so mad right now

10. Amy Gardner says

I am extremely disappointed that The Lying Game was cancelled, it is one of my favorite shows, and there are so many unanswered questions that I wish you would reconsider so they could be answered! First you cancelled Kyle XY and now this?????? Why?????