The Lying Game: Cancelled by ABC Family; No Season Three

lying game canceled, no season threeABC Family has cancelled The Lying Game after two seasons and 30 episodes. The last episode aired on March 12th.

Actress Alexandra Chando broke the news via her Instagram account and wrote, “To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us! Xx.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that The Lying Game has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a third season?

Paris2012 July 24, 2013 at 12:35 pm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ABC FAMILY????!!!! Canceling all the great shows!! Really??? Lying Game and now Bunheads!!!! I’m not watching ABC Family anymore!!!!

Erin July 22, 2013 at 6:31 pm

Devestated!! My favourite show and I was desperate to know what really happened?! Can’t another network pick it up?! – erin from Australia

Jessica July 23, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I completely agree! This was one of my favorite shows on ABC family. My daughter and I always watched it together. It ended at a really good part too! I hope they bring it back! It was such a good show.

Jessenia cruz July 21, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Smfh that was my FAVORITE show and all i was doing was looking forward to it & now it gets cancelled ?! I even got my mom hooked on it, & it was at SUCH a great parttt

Jill July 17, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I loved this show. I hope they bring it back

Anonymous July 17, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Kind of ended in a bad spot! I really liked The Lying Game. Hopefully it comes back on a different TV channel!

Shawn Hamm July 17, 2013 at 6:00 pm

A bunch of B.S.!!! Shame on you ABC to leave fans hanging without closure.

Jason Bracia July 17, 2013 at 8:17 am

That figures, another show left with so much unfinished business! This was a good show..The Fosters and Twisted..not so much! It would be nice if the powers that be would let this show have just a few episodes to tie it up properly, but that’s probably too much to ask in this greedy ratings and money world!!

Brenna Kaitlyn July 16, 2013 at 6:25 pm

That was a bad move on their part, now the only show they have worth watching is Pretty Little Liars.

Natasha Bahrami July 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm

The fosters/twisted is not even as great of a show as the lying game!

Sharon July 16, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Does ACB Family really thing that The Fosters & Twisted will rate better than The Lying Game? I don’t think so. The Lying Game was a really good show. I hope another network picks it up.

Joe Palmieri July 16, 2013 at 2:45 am

It’s so sad that abc family follows other networks footsteps of ending series without closure, you would think they would at least give a TV movie send off or something… They aren’t going to easily find shows with 5 million viewers so settle on what u get or they will be finding people not giving their upcoming series a chance knowing that they will probably get cancelled anyway

tyreek dixon July 15, 2013 at 7:41 pm

i wondering can the lying game be on a different channel

tyreek dixon July 15, 2013 at 7:38 pm

im so piss

tyreek dixon July 15, 2013 at 7:38 pm

im so mad like why do we do somethin wrong i watch it so much like for real thats just motherfucker sad im so mad right now

Amy Gardner July 15, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I am extremely disappointed that The Lying Game was cancelled, it is one of my favorite shows, and there are so many unanswered questions that I wish you would reconsider so they could be answered! First you cancelled Kyle XY and now this?????? Why?????