The Lying Game: Cancelled by ABC Family; No Season Three

lying game canceled, no season threeABC Family has cancelled The Lying Game after two seasons and 30 episodes. The last episode aired on March 12th.

Actress Alexandra Chando broke the news via her Instagram account and wrote, “To our awesome #lyinggame fans, thank you for these two amazing seasons. Unfortunately, Abc Family has decided not to bring us back for a third season. We so wanted to do 10 more for you guys! Thanks for your support and keep up with the cast to see what’s next for us! Xx.”

What do you think? Are you sorry that The Lying Game has been cancelled and won’t be returning for a third season?

Jennifer January 22, 2014 at 9:06 pm

Noooooo!!!!

Daisy January 22, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Noooo! I just discovered this in Netflix, and I really enjoyed it. ABC needs to check out Netflix ratings as well. I have kids so I don’t always get to watch the latest shows when they come out. Most shows I watch I found on Netflix and now I DVR them in their new season. Come on bring it back, it’s not too late!!!

Krystal trillo January 21, 2014 at 8:49 pm

This sucks!!! I just finished the 2nd season and wanted more :((( BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK!!!!!

jennifer January 17, 2014 at 11:29 am

this sucks i just watched two seasons of the show in four days and now they tell me i will get no closure… no ending? gah…come on folks at least let them let them finish te story line to give us fans closure…

angela January 15, 2014 at 6:46 pm

one of my favorite shows :( this is terrible

Tara January 15, 2014 at 1:13 pm

This is becoming the norm with the major networks. Makes me want to just stop watching live TV and wait for series that actually have an ending to come onto Netflix. It’s understandable that a show gets cancelled if the ratings are poor but there’s absolutely no good reason to end them this way. What’s so hard about wrapping up the loose ends in the final show, for the fans???

Becky January 7, 2014 at 4:11 pm

This is a load of bull. Hooking everyone into a fantastic story and then dropping everyone. You could at least film a final episode to close the stories. Even if it was done at speed it would be better than leaving it and all of us fans disappointed. Might drop watching any ABC shows. Seems they have a knack of ending shows prematurely!!

jennifer January 17, 2014 at 11:30 am

just said the same thing lol

kayla January 6, 2014 at 10:36 am

BRING IT BACK!!!!! It was just getting exciting and now it’s cancelled!! :( BRING IT BACK YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous December 31, 2013 at 11:58 pm

have your writers write a book or two to have an ending. And they might have to write the first 2 seasons too for people that didn’t watch the show.

tia December 27, 2013 at 1:05 am

Bring it back. No one wants to know just half of the story. We want to know it all. Don’t take it away without finishing it. Please. I know I’m not the only one that wants it to return!

stephania December 18, 2013 at 3:58 pm

i can’t believe it’s cancelled! I loved this show with all its twists and characters.. and i want all the open questions to be answered!
Can’t they at least end the series properly? Without cliffhangers?
I don’t want to start new series when I can’t be sure that the story will be told completely.

myatpwintphyu November 26, 2013 at 12:48 pm

I wanna watch lying game season three.If I can’t I will be a crazy person.What will happen to Emma?will she killed by Thayer?what happened to Sutton?Ethan?Mads?How Sutton knew Rebecca is her birthmother?Laurel?Lying game season3!!!

kai rae November 16, 2013 at 9:35 pm

bring the lying game back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki Hill September 25, 2013 at 1:30 am

I can’t believe it’s cancelled I was looking for when the season was going t start they just left us in the air makes me mad to get into shows today they take them off too quick

Tammy Richards September 23, 2013 at 6:52 pm

I think it flat out sucks! (Pardon my mouth but it’s the best way to describe it) My daughter and I and my mother all watch the show. You finally get a good show with great characters and a story line that keeps you coming back and you cancel it. Figures. I am so sick of talk shows, fbi shows and reality shows filling up the cable channels. I am really disappointed to say the least. =(