The Mob Doctor: Cancelled FOX Show Coming to DVD

Mob Doctor canceled TV show  on DVDTonight marks the series finale of The Mob Doctor on FOX. While there won’t be any new episodes of the cancelled FOX series, fans of the show may be happy to learn that the TV series is being released on DVD.

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has scheduled “The Mob Doctor – The Complete Series” for a March 12th release date. The three-disc set will sell for $35.99 and includes closed captions on all 13 episodes. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be any extras or commentary to indicate what might have been had the network ordered more episodes.

Amazon has it available for pre-order at a cost of $32.39 if you’re interested.

What do you think? Will you pick up the show on DVD? What extras do you wish were included on the set?

Johanna January 8, 2013 at 3:16 pm

This show was so good, I looked forward to it every week. This is disappointing!

Nick January 8, 2013 at 2:27 pm

Not cool, Fox. Had you been committed to keeping it, and seeing it through, this series could have done fairly well. The television ratings system is flawed, and network executives are out of touch.
I’ll miss this site quite a bit. It didn’t have to be like this :-(

Carol January 8, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I can’t believe FOX didn’t renew The Mob Doctor! I really loved the show…what a shame. The new season shows better be GREAT!

Andrew January 8, 2013 at 2:08 pm

You have to be kidding me. Who is running FOX anyways. The Mob Doctor was a great show, and they want to get rid of it?? How can a show like”glee” make make it, but when they get a hit like this, they cancell it?? FOX is going down hill fast!

Todd January 8, 2013 at 1:54 pm

My favorite night time show!!! Way to go Fox! I’m done with Fox!

Ray Arthur January 8, 2013 at 1:53 pm

The show was never better than mediocre. An unworkable combination of premises combined with modest writing and a limited supporting cast. Having stated that, I was glued to the TV each week to watch William Forsythe. FOX would be wise to restart Constantine’s heart and come back next year with MOB!

Frank January 8, 2013 at 11:00 am

This show was straight up bad. Then to insult me with this Ridicules ending is a slap in the face. This show should not come back. Just overall sucks

Brandy January 8, 2013 at 10:57 am

Very disappointed! I used Hulu to get caught up on the show and watched the last two on TV. Good show…bad decision FOX.

Linda January 8, 2013 at 10:45 am

I’m so upset that The Mob Doctor has been cancelled. Like others, I looked forward to its twists and turns each week. This show is far superior to the Sopranos which played eight (?) seasons and William Forsythe was fabulous in his role. What am I to do? Please, please resurrect it.

Gloria January 8, 2013 at 10:44 am

Sorry to see this show end loved it and all the characters maybe you can do a series on the stars escape and people searching for them in Mexico!!

Tom January 8, 2013 at 10:43 am

This show ended terrible. What a waste of my time.

Anonymous January 8, 2013 at 10:33 am

GREAT SHOW! BRING IT BACK!!

Raynl January 8, 2013 at 10:10 am

GREAT SHOW! BRING IT BACK!!

John January 8, 2013 at 10:04 am

Sorry to hear this. It was a great show and we looked forward to seeing it every week. Shame on FOX.

Pam January 8, 2013 at 9:58 am

Seems like Fox has a bad habit of only doing one or two season shows. Very disappointing