The Mob Doctor: Cancelled FOX Show Coming to DVD

Mob Doctor canceled TV show  on DVDTonight marks the series finale of The Mob Doctor on FOX. While there won’t be any new episodes of the cancelled FOX series, fans of the show may be happy to learn that the TV series is being released on DVD.

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has scheduled “The Mob Doctor – The Complete Series” for a March 12th release date. The three-disc set will sell for $35.99 and includes closed captions on all 13 episodes. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be any extras or commentary to indicate what might have been had the network ordered more episodes.

Amazon has it available for pre-order at a cost of $32.39 if you’re interested.

What do you think? Will you pick up the show on DVD? What extras do you wish were included on the set?

bill January 15, 2013 at 12:26 am

It was one of only two shows that I watch, it was great while it lasted.

Regent Lauzon January 13, 2013 at 11:47 pm

It Was my favourite show. Maybe Constantine has survived the insulin overdose and will come back in the future.

RITA FRENCH January 12, 2013 at 10:14 pm

I also loved watching the Mob doctor. couldn’t believe it was cancelled

mark January 11, 2013 at 11:19 am

Very stupid move FOX. I couldn’t wait to watch this show every monday. What are you thinking. What a great loss to syndicated T.V. Well I guess it’s back to cable for me.

Jan January 10, 2013 at 9:55 pm

Very disappointed Fox has cancelled this show. It was one of the best.

Nanci January 10, 2013 at 8:34 pm

How could intelligent executives cancel one of the best shows on air. Trés stupid!

Monica January 10, 2013 at 6:51 pm

Why would they cancel the show??????? It was a great show…… FOX SUCKSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous January 10, 2013 at 6:06 pm

I grew up in Chicago and recognized many of the places shown in the series. I found it very entertaining with all of the actors playing their part very well. It’s a shame more episodes aren’t going top be forthcoming.

Chip January 10, 2013 at 5:20 pm

Why would I reward the stupid decisions of Fox by paying them $ for their canceling a good show

John January 10, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Like the series “Chicago” this does not reflect well on BOH and the Dems. Pressure From on high.

Frank January 10, 2013 at 2:43 pm

It was a really great show – FOX SUCKS! However I am glad they actually gave it a good ending. So many other shows just drop off the face of the earth leaving you hanging.

Anonymous January 10, 2013 at 3:47 pm

I totally agree with you! Loved the shocking ending! Wish they wouldn’t have cancelled. It was such a great show!

deb labine January 10, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I’ve waited forever for William Forsyth to have a series and the idiots at Fox have once again taken away one of the best shows on regular tv. It’s no wonder shows go to cable….. Its pathetic and just who makes such stiupid decisions. Now the Following is ready to start. Whats the point of getting involved??? Brain dead executives making decisions on what the viewing public wants.

Sylvia January 10, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Why??? Why is it being cancelled?? I really liked this show, why would they cancel it??

Anonymous January 10, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I cannot believe This show is so good! It has got great suspense and an awesome story line! So stupid that we keep all the other stupid shows on tv but yet something like this just gets flushed down the drain…

Anonymous January 10, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I really liked the show and was going to talk my mom into watching the re-runs, or so I thought. Just need to give a good show a chance. I am with the other caller if you don’t like sit-coms and reality tv you are very limited. Not just a FOX problem however.