The Neighbors: Season Two Ratings

The Neighbors TV show on ABC ratingsWhile The Neighbors didn’t attract a large audience in its first season, ABC decided to renew it and move the show to Friday nights. Will viewers make the move as well. Will the ratings be good enough to ensure a third season or will the series be cancelled instead? We shall see.

A family sitcom, The Neighbors follows the Weaver clan as they try to live in a beautiful gated community that’s filled with alien visitors from the planet Zabvron. The ensemble castmembers are Jami Gertz, Lenny Venito, Simon Templeman, Toks Olagundoye, Tim Jo, Clara Mamet, Ian Patrick, Isabella Cramp, and Max Charles.

The ratings are typically the best indication of a show’s likelihood of staying on the air. The higher the ratings (particularly the 18-49 demo), the better the chances for survival. This chart will be updated as new ratings data becomes available — typically around 11:30am EST/8:30am PST. Refresh to see the latest.

How are your shows doing? Check the season rankings: ABC | CBS | CW | FOX | NBC

5/9 update: ABC has cancelled The Neighbors after two seasons.

Final season averages: 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 4.09 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

Last year comparison: The first season of The Neighbors averaged a 1.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.19 million total viewers.

Note: These are the final national numbers (unless noted with an “*”). These are different from the fast affiliate numbers which are just estimates of the actual ratings. The final nationals are typically released within 24 hours of the programming or, in the case of weekends and holidays, a couple days later.

What do you think? Do you still like The Neighbors TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for a third season?

Joan Caspi March 10, 2014 at 8:18 pm

The Neighbors captures the heart and humor of family! It’s an original!

Jade March 5, 2014 at 3:22 am

I love this show … It has to come back for season 3 . It’s such a good laugh and with awesome actors. Please make season 3 !!!!!!!

casey hasson March 4, 2014 at 10:08 pm

one more YEAR!!!!!!!

Pamela March 2, 2014 at 8:08 pm

Yay!!! The Neighbors is back Friday nite!! Completes a great lineup for us after a long week :-)

Henry T March 1, 2014 at 3:48 pm

One of the very few, new shows I watch. Great family base…. Keep in going.

Mary February 28, 2014 at 9:37 pm

Love the show..very clever and funny. Love Jame Gertz. Keep it on!

Chris February 28, 2014 at 8:28 pm

My son & I really enjoy this show. It’s clever, funny, creative… Fun to see the interactions and change among the characters. Keep it on please! Some people prefer good writing to smarmy shows like Two and a Half Men. (gag!)

Loretta S. Hickman February 27, 2014 at 1:59 pm

So love The Neighbors….at first I thought oh no this sounds silly and as I watched the show I realized it has great acting, stories, and I love the messages….Missed it for the last couple of weeks and hated that ABC moved it to Friday night……not the best spot but PLEASE ABC KEEP IT ON.

jm February 21, 2014 at 8:26 pm

so would miss the show the Neighbors — I live to see this show no matter what time slot you give it.I have not missed a show. it so alive.

Nancy February 17, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I love this show so much!! It is very funny and clever. I would really miss it if they were to cancel it. Why hasn’t it been on the last two weeks?

Danny February 17, 2014 at 10:12 am

This show is so funny!!! It has really good writing and great acting. Please renew!!! Ratings never show true numbers with most people DVRing and or watching online. Most people don’t watch recorded episodes within the 48 hours to count towards ratings. Friday night is a bad night for this kind of show. I think ABC should slot this show with Goldbergs on Tuesday or Modern family on Wesnesday.

Pamela February 14, 2014 at 8:18 pm

we watch The Neighbors every Friday night but this Friday and last Friday they were not on. Missing the show, very dissappointed.

dave February 7, 2014 at 8:10 pm

a funny funny show, what we need in this tv world of drama and death.

Gage February 7, 2014 at 12:26 pm

The Neighbors has a lot of potential. My family personally love’s it. We have not missed a episode since the pilot. I hope they do not cancel it.

Teresa February 1, 2014 at 5:37 pm

My family and I love to watch this family friendly show. Please keep it on for families who want clean, funny t.v. Thanks and God bless.

jeff March 7, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Modern Family and The Neighbors, as far as well written and funny sitcoms that are worth watching…. that’s it folks!!!