The Night Shift: Season One Ratings

The Night Shift TV show ratingsNBC hasn’t had much luck airing original dramas over the summer months. Will The Night Shift be a different ratings story? Will it be renewed for a second season or, will it be cancelled instead? Stay tuned to find out.

The Night Shift revolves around the quirky but devoted staffmembers of San Antonio Memorial Hospital who work from dusk til dawn. The cast of the medical drama includes Eoin Macken, Jill Flint, Ken Leung, Brendan Fehr, Daniella Alonso, Robert Bailey Jr., Jeananne Goossen. J.R. Lemon, and Freddy Rodriguez.

7/1 update: NBC has renewed Night Shift for a second season.

Final season averages: 1.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 6.59 million total viewers.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated chart, please try reloading the page. You can also see them here.

What do you think? Do you like The Night Shift TV show? Would you like to see it cancelled or renewed for a second season?

gerald evans November 6, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Great Show!
One of the best!
Continue showing it please…..
Thank you!!!

Mr. NBC November 6, 2014 at 7:51 pm

We are cancelling this show. Sorry! Its really bad.

Lisa September 30, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Love this show and cast. Keeps me on the edge of my seat.

Violet Alexander September 25, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Good show, shouldn’t be cancelled.

Melissa September 16, 2014 at 1:59 pm

I absolutely love this show!!! I will be a loyal fan and won’t miss an episode! Please make sure it stays on the air for a long time to come so we can keep enjoying the story line and getting to know the characters! Again, I love this show and can’t wait to get wrapped up in it again! Thank you so much!!!

Shawna August 24, 2014 at 5:08 pm

PLEASE RETURN THE NIGHT SHIFT THIS SHOW WILL BE A HIT THIS FALL!!!

admin August 24, 2014 at 8:48 pm
Clint August 24, 2014 at 8:49 pm

No it won’t!

Diane Akins November 25, 2014 at 11:30 am

I absolutely love this show. It is exciting and has a lot of content in every episode. Years ago I worked in an emergency room, and this show brought all those memories back. It shows not only the dedication of the doctors and nurses, but the selflessness they show in saving lives every day. It also portrays the vulnerabilities of their personal life’s. Please keep renewing this show every year. I really love every episode. Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful show! Sincerely, Diane Adkins

Ward Teanuanua August 14, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Great show, more real than most, gripping, and in fact one of the few shows wanted to see real time with commercials and not recorded

Anita Bosworth August 14, 2014 at 3:35 pm

Please keep it on! I loved this show… I am missing it now so much!

Brandon August 12, 2014 at 9:18 pm

I’m gonna be pissed if this show gets canceled. It has great potential and awesome cast, theres too much reality tv show crap now a days and this show might be a diamond in the ruff..I keep checking sites hoping a new episode airs. Clint idk what you’ve been watching but not sure its what we’ve been seeing. I’m not normally a fan of hospital shows, but love this one, PLEASE BRING THE SHOW BACK AND MORE SEASONS!

Snazzy July 30, 2014 at 8:14 pm

OMG! Please don’t cancel this series. I like this drama and the casts too.

brook July 29, 2014 at 10:56 pm

I love it and I’m dying not seeing what is going to happen!

Whitney July 29, 2014 at 11:06 am

I love this show! Give it a second season.

Clint July 29, 2014 at 4:16 pm

If you think this show is good, you have horrible taste. It’s garbage!!!

Frank Romo July 29, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Clint, are we missing something or are they watching something different? I watched about 15 minutes of the first show and had to turn it off. I couldn’t handle the hero doctor into all the cases and saving the world, way too much tetestorone for my liking…

Morgan July 28, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Please DON’T cancel The Night Shift! This is my new favorite show! Second series, please!

Cory July 27, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Please don’t cancel this show, I have just watched all the shows and loved all of them, give it another year to work out the problems. I thought ER was bad at first, the second year was better and watched every show after that.

Ellie August 3, 2014 at 2:03 pm

PLEASE keep it on.i LOVE this show. It`s about time we had some GOOD shows to watch & really enjoy. These days ,all you see is the walking dead,rising of the the dead, the return & so on, TOO MUCH of that .Over the years our shows sure have become sick …..Death & outer space seems to be the main thing you see now a days //Keep bringing shows in that really MAKE us ALL interested …

Clint August 3, 2014 at 3:27 pm