The Originals: Season One Ratings

The Originals TV show ratingsThe CW has had great ratings success with shows like The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. Will The Originals be a hit as well or will it be cancelled after one season, like The Secret Circle? Time will tell.

The Originals revolves around the world’s original vampires and their battle against another vampire who’s controlling New Orleans. The cast includes Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin, Charles Michael Davis, Daniella Pineda, Leah Pipes, and Danielle Campbell.

2/13 update: The CW has renewed this series for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.98 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Originals TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

45 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Anonymous says

DelenaLover 1988
    I Think You Should Watch The Originals The Originals and I love it since and also I love TVD
    I think it was the Tuesday Night Episode Where Witches go crazy with a town party and Marcel there to watch it and that’s annoying, Klaus lost character because he’s becoming Michael and Elijah in his bad but noble form reduced to making puppy dog eyes at Hayley.

I would loved watch a story about the whole original family and the evolution and history of their relationships. Kol Finn and Katharina should be in The Originals.
    AND I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU DIDNT LIKE THAT EPISODE ON TUESDAY RIGHT

• DelenaLover 1988 says

I loved Elijah ,Klaus ,Kol ,Finn and Rebekah in TVD so I started to watch TO
      But I stopped watch it weeks ago. Sadly TO is not a show about family it’s 2 brothers and a girl. Klaus acts like a spoiled little boy and Elijah lost his charme being reduced doing puppy eyes to his niece mother.

2. erin says

The Orginals Is my fav show people who loves this show a lot will get more seasons its just That Episode where the wiches want to celebrate a town party and it want crazy their Get ready to rumble we love klaus elijah and haley they are the best. OMG Marcel killed haley family and the frecnh quater family and the wiches family too he’s a bad person things will get better In the next episode please watch the next episode to hear marcel confession

3. jenna says

TO was greath , I loved the Mikaelson but after the midseason finale , the show become pretty much a mess!

4. Mark182 says

It was a good show at the beginning but I stopped watching it weeks ago! The werewolf pack is boring and some witches are annoying .

5. DelenaLover 1988 says

I tried to get into The Originals. I wanted to love it since I love TVD and the Mikaelson family. But, it barely has me interested. The witches are just annoying, same goes for Haley and Cami. I was so pumped to watch the Original family but what I got was a show centered around Hayley’s baby mama drama .Klaus,lost the magic his character had and Elijah in his bad but noble form reduced to making puppy dog eyes at Hayley.I would loved watch a story about the whole original family and the evolution and history of their relationships.Kol and Finn should be in The Originals.

6. Dan says

Klaus’ massacre back in episode 8 was the greatest CW fight I’ve ever seen. I think he killed about 30 vampired before Marcel picked up the coin. Awesome song to an awesome scene too. The witches kinda piss me off when they act so smug; they have nothing to be smug about

7. Brandy says

No it shouldn’t be cancelled. I’m happy they finally came out with a fantasy show with a more adult theme on CW. Plus, all the hot guys help :)