The Originals: Season One Ratings

The Originals TV show ratingsThe CW has had great ratings success with shows like The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural. Will The Originals be a hit as well or will it be cancelled after one season, like The Secret Circle? Time will tell.

The Originals revolves around the world’s original vampires and their battle against another vampire who’s controlling New Orleans. The cast includes Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt, Phoebe Tonkin, Charles Michael Davis, Daniella Pineda, Leah Pipes, and Danielle Campbell.

2/13 update: The CW has renewed this series for a second season.

Final season averages: 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 1.98 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like The Originals TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Canceled and renewed TV show

45 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Niraja says

Keep renewing this show ! Its off-course a good one :) Following TVD and Supernatural , this is a good one

2. Natalie says

Renew!!!! I really hope that this show doesn’t get canceled like the secret circle. That was my favorite tv show of all time. Same with the vampire diaries, and now this is. ( I am still a fan of the vampire diaries though) Please please please keep playing this show!! :)

3. erin says

gabby
    How would you feel if your favorite shows got canceled, The Originals is the best show and if more viewership watch this show then it will be renewed for a third fourth fifth and ongoing series

Read This Carefully
    cecejk
    The Originals keeps getting better and better! Let Klaus grow out his curls, and Elijah get his eyes off Hayley, things would improve. Let the baby be born already and make them moonlight rings for the wolves so they have enough power to fight the vamps. Marcel can have Cami if he wants her, Klaus take care of Hayley, Elijah can have anyone else he choses, and continue to help Klaus. Rebekah come home soon!

4. anonymous says

I think they should have cast Danielle Campbell who plays Devina in the originals, as
    Emery in star-crossed and maybe star-crossed would have made it.

5. says

Anonymous
    Look at this comment
    cecejk April 21, 2014 at 9:35 pm

6. says

Anonymous
    If you don’t like it or not They will keep on renewing it and VP loves this show so much and if you do anything stupid i will send this site to mark and the wb and i would be happy to report this to them Oh By the way If you Stop being a mental sick person you would enjoy it more

Julie Plec put alot of work in this beautiful show and i love watching it and how dare you put hateful harm words towards this show people should not be using bad language and bad words

And I don’t want to this show canceled i want them to renew this show for a very long time

7. Anonymous says

I hate this show. The writers ruined any chances of it being a success. I don’t see it making it past Season 3 and I will be so happy whenever it’s finally cancelled.

8. cecejk says

• erin says

Ceecejk
      I really hope that this shows stays on the air for a very long time I love this show even thou I don’t marcel he’s becoming like michale and he’s is always has to fight klaus all the time

• cecejk says

Erin:
        Looks like everything is turning out for the best! Our favorites are fighting together! What a great premiere! Looking forward to seasons and seasons of the Originals!

9. ern says

The Originals is my fav show and always I love TVD and the Mikaelson family. The Episode on Tuesday Night was really crazy because The witches wanted to throw celebration at the French Quarter and Marcel was just standing there doing nothing about it . I was so pump to watch the Original family but what I got was a show centered around Hayley’s baby mama drama .Klaus lost his character because he’s turn into Michal and Elijah in his bad but noble form reduced to making puppy dog eyes at Hayley.I would loved watch a story about the whole original family and the evolution and history of their relationships. Kol Finn and Katharina should be in The Originals.

From What I Have heard Marcel Killed Haley Family and a witness who saw him killing them and even killed the French Quarter family and the witches family too I was really disappointed and upset on what the witches and marcel did in that episode

I TOTALLY UNDERSAND IN YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS BUT I AM STILL WATCHING IT BECAUSE I LOVE THEIR SHOW
    WILL YOU BE WATCHING THE NEXT EPISODE ON TUESDAY THE 21st