The Queen Latifah Show: Season Two Renewal for Daytime Series

queen latifa show renewedFreshman talk show The Queen Latifah Show has been renewed for a second season on CBS Stations. The renewal doesn’t come as a surprise since it’s the top-rated new talk show in daytime.

“We are proud to have the CBS stations as our partners as we continue to build The Queen Latifah Show into a franchise brand,” said Sony TV US president of distribution, John Weiser. “We look forward to building on the success of this year’s #1 new talk show by delivering the highest quality program to our stations, advertisers and viewers.”

What do you think? Do you like The Queen Latifah Show? How does it compare to other talk shows?

Velma November 22, 2014 at 10:34 am

If you take Queen Latifah of the air then I will not watch

Velma November 22, 2014 at 10:32 am

Please don’t cancel Queen Latifah Show. I enjoy her show and she is better than Kelly and Michael show. She is funny and full of compassion for people and she is down to earth which I can relate to. She has interesting guess on the show which I truly enjoy watching.

Helen M. Coleman June 19, 2014 at 9:10 pm

It’s FRESH, guests for both old and young people to enjoy. She brings something new. I look forward to seeing more of Ms. Latifah as this youngum must keep this generation in the public.

Celeste June 18, 2014 at 1:17 pm

I agree w Dot — 3/7/14 Comment — what’s going on w the reruns & it’s now 6/18/14?
Also, I see the show on WJLA channel 7 in the DC/MD area which I thought was an ABC network not a CBS network — not that it makes any difference, as long as I see the QL Show! Sure hope it’s not cancelled!

Thanx much

Anonymous May 30, 2014 at 3:21 pm

I love the show please bring it back

luann April 6, 2014 at 3:54 pm

don’ like her-very stiff not funny, she sounds like a nitwit when trying to convince you that she really does like this person or that thing when you can tell she’s faking.CANCEL-CANCEL already.

Dot March 7, 2014 at 3:52 pm

if she hasn’t been cancels then why all the reruns? Is she sick or something?

Brenda February 14, 2014 at 8:52 pm

They better not cancel The Queen she is a funny real down to earth person.she fills Oprah shoes.

Beaker January 7, 2014 at 5:11 pm

No surprise. TV has become a bold wasteland of nitwits.