The Quest

The Quest TV show on ABCNetwork: ABC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: July 31, 2014 — TBD
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Peter Windhofer, Jan Hutter, Marcello de Nardo, Susanne Gschwendtner, Stephanie Buddenbrock, Florence Kasumba, Mai Duong Kieu, and Doug Tait.

current TV show

TV show description:
This fantasy reality show follows a dozen real people as they are put into a fantasy world called Everealm and live out their own fantasies and adventures. It’s a land filled with magic, mythical creatures, and agents of darkness lurking in the shadows.

The competitors — now called Paladins — receive scrolls that read, “Paladin, The Fates beckon you to save Everealm from the dark power known as Verlox. A True Hero lives inside you. Your time is now.” They compete against one another in various individual and team challenges and the losers are banished from the realm. In the end, there will only be one true hero.
space

Series Finale

Episode #TBD
This TV series has not ended yet.
First aired: TBD

space
What do you think? Do you like The Quest TV show? Do you think it should be cancelled or renewed for another season?

GiGi August 24, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Most new shows need to be tweaked after more eyes view it. Other reality shows have started out with weaknesses, but have grown in popularity after the first season. Please give it another season to be tweaked. It is like a living history reality show that can evolve into a very entertaining show for people to watch and others aspire to be a part of. I have participated in an annual living history drama for several years that appeals to many who dream of being a part of something that happened during a time long ago. It is like being a part of “Game of Thrones”, “DaVinci’s Demons”, “Lord of the Rings”, and other very popular series/movies that has appealed to the masses. The infrastructure is there. Let the rest happen!

Jim August 24, 2014 at 12:53 am

Great show. It’s worthy of a second season

Stephanie McKinney August 23, 2014 at 5:25 pm

This show rocks,it’s much better than survivor or big brother. Love the challenges and so look forward to seeing the vizir get his comeuppance hopefully. please do not cancel the show.

Shari August 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm

I really like this show!!! It’s a great concept and I hope it is renewed!

Cheri August 23, 2014 at 5:07 am

Not into Larping but am really enjoying this show. Keep it going.

Dana August 22, 2014 at 10:47 pm

I really enjoy this. The story keeps moving forward through the challenges. And they test various skills.

machael dodson August 21, 2014 at 8:09 pm

Love this show, it is very entertaining. I hope this show is renewed.

bob August 19, 2014 at 5:10 pm

i fell asleep twice. it sucks

Lorie August 12, 2014 at 5:58 pm

This is show is fantastic, my niece show be on the next one!

Samone August 4, 2014 at 7:31 am

What an amazing show this is! I’m on pins and needles for the next episode, and I so want to be a Paladin.

Teresa Pappas August 1, 2014 at 7:36 pm

I always hoped that there would be a reality show such as this. The premise of a show with a story line, an adventure to allow your imagination to behold and a quest to accomplish is beyond any dream state. I hope you continue this and not cancel. Better, much better than BooBoo, that dancing teacher show, the Kardasians, etc. Which I have never watched. So BRAVO for being different.

Mary August 1, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Finally, a reality show in which the women are fully dressed and apparently on an equal footing with the male contestants. Good luck!

Shawn August 1, 2014 at 12:09 pm

I was so geeking out for The Quest – great premise, can’t wait until the next episode!

Robbie August 1, 2014 at 11:10 am

The cost for this show must crazy…Austria !!!! Anyway, I like the premise and the contestants …..so far.

Rick August 1, 2014 at 10:50 am

The most boring show ever, and lame… i see this going away real soon..

tresa renee chiodo bishop August 23, 2014 at 12:34 am

I watch alot of reality T.V. , this showis pointless and is not worth watching.