The Tomorrow People: TV Show Cancelled by The CW

The Tomorrow TV show on CW: cancel or renew?The CW is starting over on Monday nights. They’ve cancelled both Star-Crossed and The Tomorrow People after one season apiece.

On The Tomorrow People, a teenager (Robbie Amell) discovers that he has paranormal abilities. He also learns that others like him have gone into hiding because they’re being hunted by a paramilitary group of scientists known as Ultra. The rest of the cast includes Luke Mitchell, Peyton List, Aaron Yoo, Mark Pellegrino, and Madeleine Mantock.

The drama debuted back in October and aired on Wednesday nights, paired with the network’s popular Arrow series. It performed well in the beginning but the ratings fell over the course of the season, dropping as low as a 0.4 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 1.24 million viewers.

The series moved to Monday nights and lost even more viewers. In last April, The Tomorrow People hit a series low, drawing just 760,000 viewers.

The season (now series) finale, which aired this week, left plenty of story opportunities for a second season but it won’t be happening.

What do you think? Are you sorry that there won’t be a second season of The Tomorrow People? Do you think it should have been cancelled?

michael July 14, 2014 at 10:30 pm

this is straight bulls%$t it was really good might just need a better night to get more viewers but i have yet to here a bad comment about it

Aldi July 14, 2014 at 11:54 am

Please don’t cancelled The Tomorrow People. Please make season 2 for it. I’ll be waiting.

Aldi July 14, 2014 at 11:47 am

The Tomorrow People should not be cancelled. This show must have next season cause it so amazing sci-fi show. It is so lamentable. Make it aired again, PLEASE!!

Corey Woods July 13, 2014 at 11:09 pm

I’m devastated they have cancelled after the 1st season!
I love this show with passion and I would do anything to see
It go on!! Please make more seasons, I’m in aus and always watch it every
Thursday without a doubt!!

amanda July 13, 2014 at 6:49 pm

I dont get into many shows but this I did please please make more seasons!!!!!!sucks here in nz there are alot of fans!

amanda July 13, 2014 at 6:47 pm

Im.so gutted I love the tomorrow people please make season 2!!

Gomez July 13, 2014 at 11:44 am

Although there weren’t many viewers, it doesn’t mean the show should be canceled. There were people watching the show and it was very interesting. There should be a second season for the people who do like the show.

Superfluper July 13, 2014 at 11:39 am

They would be really really stupid to not make a second season…
Since I watched Game Of Thrones and other good series I didn’t watch a lot of other series anymore because I thought they weren’t good enough… But I didn’t have those feelings with The Tomorrow People, it had a really good story with a lot of surprises and the effects were good enough. Also I really liked the actors.
This show deserves a second season ! Give it a second season !

Brightstar July 13, 2014 at 7:35 am

Please make a season 2, even though there might not have been a lot of viewers which I think there was that doesn’t mean not a lot of people like it, I mean it’s not even finished in Australia ( that’s where I am ). So of there isn’t a lot add up the viewers not just in America but around the world, over here there isn’t a cw so it shows on fox ( channels called fox8 ) and all you have to do is ask and you would have a lot more viewers.

what-about-no July 13, 2014 at 6:54 am

Please make season 2! Me and all my friend love to watch it. I don’t think it is s good idea to cancel The Tomorrow People TV show. You might had not plenty of viewers, but there are a lot of people in the world that love this show and would be glad to watch the second season. Please change your ming! :)

Penny July 13, 2014 at 5:21 am

I have watched this show, in New Zealand, religiously since the beginning… And before- since I loved the BBC original show in the 70s. I was a school kid then, so didn’t notice the special effects were not so special! Please make series 2′ I’m hooked, and so is my husband.

Ali July 12, 2014 at 4:29 am

really like The Tomrrow people, please I request to be put in the second season .
thanks

twizi July 11, 2014 at 12:54 pm

im pissed thats my shit i been waiting

Tonia July 11, 2014 at 8:10 am

Please make season 2 of The Tomorrow People. I really love it. I and all my friends in Croatia can’t wait for a second season :D
Please don’t cancel it :'(

Stivilson July 11, 2014 at 2:22 am

Hell yea!!, yea you lost some viewers but you still have 760,000 e entry ally the word about the series will get around! On behalf of the 760,000 viewers you should have a little faith and give us a second season!!

Please and The sooner the better! Thank you!