The Walking Dead

Walking DeadNetwork: AMC
Episodes: Ongoing (hour)
Seasons: Ongoing

TV show dates: October 31, 2010 — present
Series status: Has not been cancelled

Performers include: Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, IronE Singleton, Madison Lintz, Michael Rooker, Emma Bell, Jeryl Prescott Sales, Andrew Rothenberg, Juan Pareja, Adam Minarovich, and Noah Emmerich.

current TV show

TV show description:
After being wounded in the line of duty, County Sheriff Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) spends weeks in a coma. He wakes up in an empty hospital and learns that the world has been ravaged by a zombie epidemic and is overrun with the walking dead.

While trying to survive he searches for his wife Lori (Sarah Wayne Callies) and their young son, Carl (Chandler Riggs). A smart and calm leader, Rick sets off for Atlanta where the Center for Disease Control and Prevention is said to have set up a quarantined safe-zone.

Rick has been friends with his partner Shane Walsh (Jon Bernthal) since high school. After the apocalypse, Shane helped take care of Rick’s family by fleeing with them toward Atlanta. Believing Rick to be dead, he and Lori start a romantic relationship. They end up helping to establish a camp with a small group of survivors outside the city.

Other characters include Andrea (Laurie Holden), a successful civil rights attorney who has a younger sister, Amy (Emma Bell); Dale Horvath (Jeffrey DeMunn), an older man who owns the RV that the survivors use in their community; and Glenn (Steven Yeun), a former pizza delivery boy who takes part in dangerous missions.
space

EUGENE June 23, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I AM A FAN AND LOVE IT

May July 12, 2013 at 12:02 am

The last season was horrible.

Anonymous March 23, 2014 at 11:53 pm

If you don’t like it don’t watch!

Jay January 4, 2013 at 3:22 am

Huge spoiler for those interested, it’s all a huge dream sequence for deputy sheriff grimes , the series finale has him waking from his coma and the zombie apocalypse never happening.

Bastet April 26, 2013 at 3:32 pm

All in YOUR dreams, Bud! The comic series is still going & the TV series finale is a thing not even thought of at the moment. So no spoilers exist.

matowar October 18, 2013 at 3:59 am

Thats so funny that you said that because I just jokingly told that to my kids the other day. If they did do that I think there would be riots in the streets lol.

Morgan June 11, 2014 at 10:58 pm

EVERYONE suspects that to happen, so why would they make it happen? And if the show is going to use science, you can only have dreams of people you’ve seen before. And Rick has experienced extreme pain and emotions so he would’ve waken up already, long ago actually.

Marco January 2, 2013 at 11:57 pm

I hate movies about zombies or the walking dead. However, this series has kept me intrigued due to it’s superb writing. My wife and I have been sucked into watching this show and can’t wait for the return in February 2013. Thank God the Mayan’s were wrong. One sad note however needs to be stated. Other than stupid reality shows and sickening game shows that air on the regular networks i.e. Fox, NBC, CBS Etc. it is not surprising that more and more people are tuning in to channels such as SiFi, A&E, Starz, HBO etc.

me July 16, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I agree brother this show has been very intriguing. I have always hated zombie shows or movies till this walking dead came on and alll I can say is WOW awesome job cast and writers

Edu May 21, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Season 3…. Approved, 16 Eps!!!!……….. sweet!

CHRISTOS January 15, 2012 at 8:06 am