TNT TV Show Ratings (updated 2/25/15)

TNT TV shows: canceled or renewed?TNT has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current crop will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted TNT shows listed: Dallas, Falling Skies, Franklin & Bash, The Last Ship, Legends, The Librarians, Major Crimes, Murder in the First, Perception, Rizzoli & Isles, and Transporter: The Series.

Last update: Latest ratings for Rizzoli & Isles and Perception added.

There’s lots of data that TNT execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Betty February 28, 2015 at 4:59 pm

I certainly hope Transporter the Series will be renewed!! It is a great show with a wonderful cast..Frank is an amazing character (Chris I think). It is shown at a bad time but we love it!! Please give it a chance with another season!!

Imelda Turner February 24, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I am so disappointed that Perception has been cancelled!! One of the best shows I have ever followed! Loved it!! Bad bad decision!!!

Judi February 22, 2015 at 1:45 am

I was happily surprised when I saw Perception was still on the air. All of the cast do a great job and Eric McCormick is wonderful in this role. Please keep this one going. The are numerous crime shows on TV and the good ones have a unique spin on an age old subject.

A February 21, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Transporter: The Series was one of the best action series on this year, and the ratings look dismal. Why was it aired Saturday nights? Way to murder a brilliant show. p.s. BOOM is now TNT’s silly logo, not We Know Drama.

henry baker February 20, 2015 at 11:27 am

i will be furious if cold justice has been cancelled i love it guess are computing more than watching tv or other things tv standard has slipped massively over the years i for 1 am saddened coz i like to watch tv to relax while eating dinner why does the crap get renewed and the good stuff get cancelled to get good ratings tv has to be good u cant have 1 without the other. please keep rizzoli and isles cold justice and major crimes dont care for anything else.

Jackolyn Solomon February 19, 2015 at 9:39 pm

Why has TNT cancelled “Cold Justice”? It is one of the better shows on TV. I am very disappointed.

Donna February 19, 2015 at 3:13 pm

It was so great to see that Perception was back on again Tuesday night. I do hope that you reconsider cancelling this and please give it another try. I love this show and thank you for putting it back again even if it is only temporary. So many people suffer with mental illness of all sorts and this show gives those people hope that they can be productive in today’s society. There is too much junk on TV like many of the comedy and reality shows so why not cancel them and give the viewers what we would like to watch.

sms.Phoenix February 6, 2015 at 7:12 pm

To whom it may concern,
I actually thought you would leave at least one series that was entertaining, and actually enjoyable to watch. Not since Warehouse 13 has there been a series that I set my DVR to make sure I didn’t miss. But you seem to more intent to but more destructive shows on to help to give the kids more ideas to go toward the dark side of life. The bad part is that they think they can get away with their bad deeds due to “the bad guy wins” undertones to the shows that or on TV. No heroes but lots of stupidity. Really guys what rock did you crawl out of from under. Not everyone wants to see the vampires and dark subjects. We would like to be entertained. I would think Avatar would have given you a clue. You have not helped this generation to think but to go into games and learn how to believe that this world owes them a living. Then wonder why this generation is worthless. Well I challenge you to be part of the solution instead of part of the problem. and you are definitely part of the problem.

Sincerely,
Sondra K. Houston TX

mejudy January 24, 2015 at 2:44 pm

So disappointed that Leverage, Franklin & Bash and Perception were cancelled and Lost Ship was renewed! Really???? BUT Librarians……better get a second and LONGER season!!!

Dadennade February 5, 2015 at 7:25 pm

you seem to be the only one.

nicewolf64 February 24, 2015 at 5:11 am

Librarians was ok, but I think that warehouse 13 was much better.