TNT TV Show Ratings (updated 6/24/15)

TNT TV shows: canceled or renewed?TNT has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current crop will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted TNT shows listed: Dallas, Falling Skies, Franklin & Bash, The Last Ship, Legends, The Librarians, Major Crimes, Murder in the First, Perception, Proof, Rizzoli & Isles, and Transporter: The Series.

Last update: Latest ratings for Rizzoli & Isles and Proof added.

There’s lots of data that TNT execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Canceled and renewed TV show

199 Comments · Read them below or add one

1. Ron says

TNT deserves to go off the air completely. It never should have cancelled Dallas. I haven’t watched anything on TNT since.

2. Emil says

I intercede for Transporter as well. I do not know many good TV series these days.

With other fans, we started a petition for the survival of the Series:

and Facebook page:

Believe me, I have never participated or started such public(online) activity for saving a TV show. I am usually a very busy person, who has no time and energy for such activity. Till now!

3. Mary Connolly Corwi says

First and foremost I truly LOVED the Transporter Series. There are not many shows that interest me but this show was truly exciting and fast paced. The actor Chris Vance is so handsome and charming and drives like a Formula 1 driver. He has charisma and a kind heart in different situations. The car that he drives is gorgeous and maintained beautifully.
    The only downfall is I wish that they didn’t kill off the mechanic and friend of Frank Martin. They brought more fun humor to balance the tension. Please bring back this show!!!

4. camilla says

Please, Please, Please give us Season 3 of Transporter: the series. The show is fantastic and Chris Vance is awesome!!

5. cammie says

Where is Longmire?!? TNT has a pretty good lineup but Longmire is probably the best show you’ve ever aired. How could this show possibly be cancelled??

6. says

I can’t believe you would cancel the best new show on CBS that I love! Have been waiting for it to come back on! It is the most exciting show I’ve seen in a long time! Please don’t cancel STALKER!
    I never missed an episode

7. says

tnt wouldn’t no a good thing if it jump and bit`em in the ass I can’t belive they took Dallas I’m done with tnt them people are stupid

8. Emil says

Please, renew Transporter for season 3. This show is favorite to millions of people, it remained unfinished and it cannot end the way it did.

9. says

your coverage of the Wisconsin- UK gamewas pitiful
    Did the announcers work for the UK sports staff?
    I muted the sound after the first quarter and listened to AC/DC which was more enjoyable than listening to two bias clodhoppers.

You should sack both of them with their bright read faces at the end of the game and all.

10. joyce snider says

I used to watch dallas years ago, so i thought id give the dallas of today a chance. Im glad i did! The story line and characters are just as exciting as ever. Its such a refreshing change from all those crime stories, comedies, blood and gusts shows that you see on tv now. I pray your not thinking of cancelling this show? I want to have a chance of seeing whats going to happen to the families in season 4. Thank you for your consideration.

11. Harriet Rodriguez says

Give us back Perception and take Transporter! I couldn’t even make it through the first Transporter without falling asleep! Yawn! I can’t leave the television when Perception is on!