TNT TV Show Ratings (updated 3/18/15)

TNT TV shows: canceled or renewed?TNT has had both great successes and big disappointments when it comes to their original scripted shows. Which of the current crop will be cancelled or renewed for another season? Stay tuned!

Scripted TNT shows listed: Dallas, Falling Skies, Franklin & Bash, The Last Ship, Legends, The Librarians, Major Crimes, Murder in the First, Perception, Rizzoli & Isles, and Transporter: The Series.

Last update: Latest ratings for Rizzoli & Isles and Perception added.

There’s lots of data that TNT execs look at when deciding whether to renew or cancel a TV series but ratings are the major ingredient. Here’s an updated listing of all of their recent/current primetime scripted shows.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page. You can also view them here and here.

You can see other networks’ rankings here:
ABC | CBS | The CW | FOX | NBC | ABC Family

A couple of notes about these charts:
These figures are updated automatically as new ratings are released (usually a day or so after the broadcasts). The averages are based on the final national numbers (live plus same day viewing). For technical reasons, I have to resort them manually so feel free to let me know if I missed something.

The demo numbers, which are typically most important to the broadcast networks, aren’t quite as vital to cable channels because their audiences are usually much smaller. Demo numbers are typically reported using the 10ths decimal place (2.4, for example). In the averages, I’m using an extra decimal for easier ranking.

What do you think? Are you surprised by any of the ratings? Which shows should be doing better? Which one do you think will be cancelled next?

Sonya April 13, 2015 at 7:46 pm

bring back longmire.

john April 13, 2015 at 4:16 pm

tnt wouldn’t no a good thing if it jump and bit`em in the ass I can’t belive they took Dallas I’m done with tnt them people are stupid

Emil April 6, 2015 at 5:22 pm

Please, renew Transporter for season 3. This show is favorite to millions of people, it remained unfinished and it cannot end the way it did.

Melton April 10, 2015 at 6:45 am

Renew the Last Ship season II.

Doug Bressler April 4, 2015 at 11:30 pm

your coverage of the Wisconsin- UK gamewas pitiful
Did the announcers work for the UK sports staff?
I muted the sound after the first quarter and listened to AC/DC which was more enjoyable than listening to two bias clodhoppers.

You should sack both of them with their bright read faces at the end of the game and all.

joyce snider April 4, 2015 at 6:13 pm

I used to watch dallas years ago, so i thought id give the dallas of today a chance. Im glad i did! The story line and characters are just as exciting as ever. Its such a refreshing change from all those crime stories, comedies, blood and gusts shows that you see on tv now. I pray your not thinking of cancelling this show? I want to have a chance of seeing whats going to happen to the families in season 4. Thank you for your consideration.

Harriet Rodriguez March 20, 2015 at 2:08 am

Give us back Perception and take Transporter! I couldn’t even make it through the first Transporter without falling asleep! Yawn! I can’t leave the television when Perception is on!