Trophy Wife: Season One Ratings

Trophy Wife TV show ratings on ABCBradley Whitford is a talented guy but hasn’t had much luck with TV series since The West Wing. Will Trophy Wife be a different story? Will the sitcom make it to season two or will it be cancelled instead? We shall see.

Trophy Wife revolves around a former partygirl (Malin Åkerman) who becomes the third wife of an older man (Whitford) and becomes part of a large family that includes three step-kids and two ex-wives. Marcia Gay Harden, Michaela Watkins, Natalie Morales, Ryan Lee, Bailee Madison, and Albert Tsai round out the cast.

5/9 update: ABC has cancelled Trophy Wife after one season.

Final series averages: 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demographic with 2.83 million total viewers.

What do you think? Do you like the Trophy Wife TV series? Do you think it should be cancelled or be renewed for a second season?

Anita July 9, 2014 at 1:17 pm

I was so excited to see season 2 and then I saw that they were canceling. I think it’s wrong, it was a greaaaattt show!
even my significant other really really liked it.. and he likes no shows! ;)

So I really hope they or any other TV station come to their senses and put it back on air.
I love Modern Family, but they are getting much worse unfortunately, so this was a fresh new show in the same category, if you will.

Brenda Wickham June 22, 2014 at 8:45 pm

If ABC doesn’t come to their senses I so hope another network will pick up Trophy Wife!!! It was so well written and the casting was perfect! I was really looking forward to seeing it again next season. There are so few good quality family friendly shows out there. This was a great show. PLEASE bring it back!

Mandie June 18, 2014 at 11:29 am

Trophy wife should have another season! I think it is just as good as Modern family! I looked forward to watching Trophy Wife! I dont think it got the credit it should have!!!! Please please do another season!!!

Marci June 13, 2014 at 11:18 pm

This was a really good family show. You need to rename the show, you pretty much guaranteed no one would watch with that ridiculous name.

kathleen May 27, 2014 at 5:24 pm

worst decision made to cancel trophy wife. trophy wife and modern family are the best shows!

Lwrighr May 25, 2014 at 12:51 am

Please keep Trophy Wife. Why don’t they ever give decent shows a chance?

Amanda May 17, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Please keep this show . It really it is very funny, I love it and can actually relate to it. So I would love to see it on air for at least another season! COME ON GIVE IT ONE MORE CHANCE !!!

Segsig May 16, 2014 at 11:39 am

Fans contact execs at TBS ask them to rescue Trophy Wife! They’ve salvaged ABC’s badly named castoffs before!

jess May 14, 2014 at 5:38 pm

loved this show, why does everything good always get cancelled?!

Anonymous May 14, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Keep The Show!!!! The funniest Show

Anonymous May 2, 2014 at 1:32 pm

save it! it’s one of the best new family sitcoms in a long time!

Natosha Gallegos May 2, 2014 at 1:15 am

Please please please renew! This show is fantastic! Its funny, somewhat wholesome, and it doesn’t take itself too seriously. Its one of the few shows my husband will watch with me and it makes him laugh out loud. Don’t take that away from me!

Allison April 30, 2014 at 11:41 pm

I love this show. One of my favorites!

Chris April 15, 2014 at 4:52 pm

I love this show. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a miraculous renewal.

Carrie April 13, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Love this show! Please renew it!