Tuesday Ratings: Intelligence, Killer Women, Chicago Fire, SHIELD, NCIS

Intelligence TV show ratingsTuesday, January 7, 2014 ratingsNew episodes: Killer Women, Intelligence, Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, The Goldbergs, Trophy Wife, NCIS, Person of Interest, The Biggest Loser, Chicago Fire, Dads, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, and The Mindy Project. Reruns: The Originals and Supernatural.

Note: If you’re not seeing the updated charts, please try reloading the page or go here.

These are the fast affiliate ratings. The percentages represent the change since the previous original episode. (Percentages aren’t given for reruns or specials.) To see past ratings for a particular show, click the show’s link. The show pages are updated with the daily final ratings when they become available. Those pages include season averages to date.

What were you watching last night? Original network programming, reruns, cable, or something else?

Ralph September 17, 2014 at 8:48 am

Hey ABC Mickey Mouse TV Network your top brass needs to go eat cheese after you little mice were dumb enough to foolishly cancel Killer Women! Loved that show and face it Ranger Molly is HOT! HOT! HOT!

Carol B February 20, 2014 at 11:22 am

Killer woman is great

Donna January 8, 2014 at 5:37 pm

I didn’t watch “Killer Women” and probably won’t. It was on at the same time I watch “Chicago Fire” and “Person of Interest”. Kind of disappointed with ABC cancelling many series I like so I might watch online or I won’t, and I probably won’t. I really miss Carter too but I do like the other characters of the show so I will still watch. Haven’t seen “Intelligence” yet because I recorded it.

monieet January 8, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Jeremy January 8, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Won’t lie, a character being killed off is a silly reason to quit. Season 3 has probably been the best season! Shaw and Root are becoming really cool characters, and the show is still great. Carter was my favorite too, but they have to shake things up, keep people on edge, and they did a fantastic job. Even though its sad.

monieet January 8, 2014 at 1:06 pm

I did NOT watch Person of Interest. Cater was killed off, and I killed off POI off my DVR. Bring back Carter.