ABC Removes The Nine: TV Series Finale Podcast #12

The cast of The Nine on ABC It looks like another dramatic series has bitten the dust. ABC has pulled The Nine from primetime. Will it return? Will we ever learn the secrets of what happened in the bank? Tune in to find out!

To receive future podcasts automatically, be sure to subscribe using this RSS feed or click here to subscribe via iTunes.

Troy March 22, 2007 at 6:36 pm

The Nine was the best new show of this year! Amazing performances and plot! No cheesey acting like most prime-time shows. Comeon’! Bring it back at least to see a finale.

Stephen March 9, 2007 at 9:03 am

I want the nine to comeback because it was a very interesting show. Almost better then lost since that show isn’t going anywhere!!!!

Danielle February 21, 2007 at 12:41 pm

My husband and I really enjoyed watching the show The Nine together. It’s very hard to find tv shows that we can watch together. Please bring it back!!!

C. Taylor February 7, 2007 at 12:39 pm

I can’t believe you cancelled the NINE it was awesome, one of my fav’s what is with ABC, this is crazy, it is by far the best show, in a very long time-please bring back the nine, or at least give us some answers,I’ve been waiting for a long time to come back, just found out that it is not coming back, please bring back the nine
run the 1st espiodes 1st and then run right into the new one’come on.

Dennis January 22, 2007 at 6:42 pm

Can’t believe ABC cancelled The Nine. It was a favorite our my wife and mine along with 24 and all the Law and Order shows.

Can you get the complete season on DVD?

Kristin January 1, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Oh, or perhaps an another obnoxious game show like Show Me The Money?? Now that is a disgrace! William Shatner should be ashamed of himself!

Kristin January 1, 2007 at 6:37 pm

What a shame that ABC canceled The Nine! There are very few dramas on tv I take the time to watch these days and this one instantly had me hooked! What will you replace it with??? Another season of The Bachelor??? UGH!

Sydney December 28, 2006 at 8:04 pm

To All fans of The Nine – We’ve been trying to bombard the network with postcards of support for this great show. I’ll post the address here for convenience. Please everyone…every card or letter counts. Thanks for your help.

ABC Television Network
500 South Buena Vista ST.
Burbank, CA. 91521-4551

ilana December 27, 2006 at 10:11 am

Will there be any way to watch the rest of the episodes of the Nine and Vanished that were filmed?

Debbi December 26, 2006 at 2:06 pm

Is the Nine really cancelled? It was the best new show on TV and the only one I made time to really watch. The characters, the plotlines, the acting was wonderful. Say it ain’t so!

ROSALIND WALKER December 24, 2006 at 6:40 pm

I CANT BELEAVE YALL TURNED OFF THREE MORE OF MY SERIES.WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

Barbara Banta December 22, 2006 at 4:29 pm

Well, ABC–you had me hooked with The Nine and Daybreak. Until LOST returns I’ll be looking at another station on Wednesdays. Don’t suppose you’ll miss me–I’m probably not the right demographic. Good thing I enjoy books.

Rosie December 22, 2006 at 2:26 pm

Why cancel the Nine? It was a good show with lots of storylines and interesting to watch. Hope we get to see all of the episodes. ABC has not done the fans any favors by canceling the Nine and Daybreak. Come on execs and listen to the fans! Please bring back the Nine and Daybreak!

Rosie
Tallahassee, FL

Anonymous December 10, 2006 at 6:39 pm

Kidnapped was on NBC, The Nine was on ABC. Neither were on FOX.

Ruth Brown December 5, 2006 at 12:54 pm

What’s wrong with Fox? I loved Kidnapped and Vanished and The Nine. Why cancel it without a Finale. I have been checking for the last couple of weeks and just found out that these shows were cancelled.

I hope 24 is still scheduled. If not, I’m tuning out FOX.

Ruth